Unsubstantiated complaint - mercerfx issue

May I know what is IP of the ticket?
They seem do not give a ****
I can pretty confirm that mercerfx is a scam

Each transaction has been made by someone, and this someone has used a device to preform this trade. By showing the IP address of the action maker we will know if it was your action or someone else

anyone can help you only if you give full info that we need. Not information that you choose to give out. Forget what Jerry said. The same Jerry seems to tell you that your equity is less than 2K. If you have access to the account, why dont you post the HTML statement rather than editing and posting an excel sheet? The more you beat around the bush, the more the suspicion points to you rather than the broker.

I have been in this trading business for more than 10 years and have worked with several brokers, most of them bad and few of them good. And i have seen even some good, honest brokers being threatened and torn to pieces by unscrupulous clients who literally blackmail them to get back funds that they have lost trading. Thats why i wanted to make absolutely sure of what you are saying before anyone can think of doing anything in this matter.

All I can get is Trade History. Others info available after I login to mercerfx are just my personal info.

I have done a calculation by adding all amount at "Profit" column and I got $3270.45. Why mercerfx put my balance as $1448.22 ?

All I can get is Trade History. Others info available after I login to mercerfx are just my personal info.

I have done a calculation by adding all amount at "Profit" column and I got $3270.45. Why mercerfx put my balance as $1448.22 ?

well, u started the thread saying that the profit was 42K. Then you showed an excel sheet with profit as 10K and you say that profit column has 3K. I dont understand whats going on.

And you say that trading was handled by mercerfx and not you. How is that possible? How does that work? Did you sign up for a scheme of fund management or something?

well, u started the thread saying that the profit was 42K. Then you showed an excel sheet with profit as 10K and you say that profit column has 3K. I dont understand whats going on.

And you say that trading was handled by mercerfx and not you. How is that possible? How does that work? Did you sign up for a scheme of fund management or something?

Perhaps you did not read the thread properly. Let me make this clear:

1. Account balance showed $42500++
2. Requested a withdrawal of $42500.00
3. Waited 2 weeks and not a single cent has been wire transfer into my bank account.
4. Contacted mercerfx and they told me I only have $1488++ in my account balance. WTF !!
5. View Trade History and copy those trade into excel
6. Did a SUM in excel at the "Profit" column and total is $3270.45.
7. Still searching for help to get back my original deposited amount.

Hope you understand.

If they say you did the trades then ask them to send you as a proof each trade's IP

Back