1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst Forex Reviews

Discussion in 'Basic Training' started by AsstModerator, May 2, 2008.

1. AsstModerator

998
    Some people complain that the Forex Peace Army moderates reviews and won't post anything that comes pouring out of their keyboards. The people who answer the main email keep forwarding complaints to me and the rest of the review moderation team about this.

Most reviews that are submitted do get posted. Others don't.

We are human. We do make mistakes. However, the review moderators job is to try to keep review spammers from overwelming our reviews with hundreds of fake reviews. We also try to keep completely useless reviews from cluttering up the review pages.

Some of the reviews we get are just so amazingly bad. I've asked the rest of the team to leave them in the queue for me to have fun with so that we can all enjoy them.

2. AsstModerator

998
    Normally, I won't identify the company involved, but here it will be necessary.

This exceptional example of human intellect submitted a "new" site and left this review

For the record, TradeViewForex.com has been advertising with the Forex Peace Army for the last month or so. We do not endorse our advertisers or treat their reviews any differently than anyone elses. If we did, we would lose all credibility and then no one would buy ads with us.

The best part of this is that I personally deleted this guy's review and the site. I did the same thing to his submission a month ago.

Did I do it to protect TradeViewForex? No.
    Did I do it to keep him from saying something bad about Felix? No.
    Did I do it for any sort of bad reason? No.

I did it because we already had this review page posted on our site since December 5, 2006.

So, this reviewer did not even bother to look and see that we've had them listed under Forex Brokers since long before we took our first ad. Just to really prove himself, he did it twice.

Currently, TradeViewForex.com is rated 4 stars.

I rate the reviewer as zero stars. :p

#2 AsstModerator, May 2, 2008
    Last edited: May 2, 2008
  3. AsstModerator

998
    If we just did a rating system, then people could vote 1-5 stars and be done with it. At the Forex Peace Army, we do ratings with reviews. For a review to pass moderation, it should at least try to have some useful content.

Here is one left for a forex broker that lacks useful content.

If they are great enough for 5 stars, they should be great enough for more than one word.

This review sssssuuuuucks!

streetrader likes this.
  4. AsstModerator

998
    Left for a thoroughly reviewed product.

I think this person needs to do a lot more reading before buying anything.

5. AsstModerator

998
    Left for an established broker with well over 100 reviews, some of them recent.

There's more than 100 reviews full of news about this broker. Do you really expect to get one simple yes/no answer about opening an account with them?

Of course, no one would open an account without asking some questions first, right?

6. AsstModerator

998
    Yes, no one would ever open an account and then ask questions later. It just could never happen.

Left for a broker with no reviews

You have GOT to be kidding me! :shocked:

7. AsstModerator

May 4 2 stars review of a broker
    Some people don't like retail forex. Why they would pick any particular broker's reviews to express this is a mystery.

8. AsstModerator

May 10th 5 stars
    Let me see. Researched them - good. Decided they get 5 stars based on research without live experience - bad. Think that denominating accounts in Bulgarian currency is a desirable feature - huh???

9. AsstModerator

May 18th, No rating - New site submitted
    I'm sorry, but this is a FOREX site. If you want to advertise your credit repair scam site, do it somewhere else.

10. AsstModerator

May 18th, 5 Stars
    Uh huh. Why don't you use your profits to pay for a 1 month subscription for everyone who reads your review. Offer to do that and maybe the review moderation team will approve this.

tonic555 likes this.