• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem YouTradeFX is StartForex

I am having an issue with a company
YouTradeFX is StartForex- Round 2

In the 1st round (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/25274-youtradefx-startforex.html) I have proved many former StartForex are YouTradeFX employees today, so f-man asked me to show that the owners are the same to make is a conclusive evidence, so I worked a bit hard and finally I have some results:

Mr. Itamar Patish is the same owner of both companies:

USG Cpaital was the company who ran Start Forex USG_Capital_1.png which you can find in the LinkedIn profile of Dori Megori (Dori Megori | LinkedIn).

A quick translation of this site will prove that same Itamar Patihsi is the director of USG Capital: ?? ?? ?'? ????? ??? ?????? ??"? - ?????????? USG_Capital_2.png

And here we can see that same Itamar Patishi is the Domain owner is YouTradeFX.com USG_4.png so is in this link: freeforexindicator.com Whois information - Site Whois

I think this concludes this long saga and this is the time the admins should rank YouTradeFX as a scam!

P.S. I screenshot all these sites in case they will take them off :)

The prior FPA effort to have 4xangels investigate this issue has failed.

Michael was unable to provide documents that named the people who owned the various companies that own the pieces of YouTradeFx. Without knowing the names of the people behind the companies, it was impossible to tell how much overlap there is between StartForex and YouTradeFx.

YouTradeFx's new representative, George, referred people to this thread....

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...6278-youtradefx-new-company-recycled-one.html

I feel that it would be appropriate for him to comment there.

Several of Eddiger's posts in this thread were removed by a hacker. They have been restored.

This was part of a campaign that removed many posts by Eddiger, nick007, and amheinrichs.

Back