24 option

Eric Abarro

Recruit
Traders pls be warned, i have an issue with 24 option when it comes to withdrawal. Kindly read, this will be used also as my complaint letter to FPA. thanks.

Hi FPA, hope your doing fine. i would like to ask your help regarding 24option. I withdrew my remaining capital (188usd) from them last December 12, 21015. They sent me a confirmation letter that they wire transferred the money to my account last December 15, 2015 and should have received it after 5 working days on the 22nd of December . Today is January 31, 2016 and no money was deposited or credited to my Debit Card account. Further follow ups resulted in their giving me the "ARN" so my bank can trace the money but to no avail. Weeks gone by and countless follow ups done resulted to nothing. I submitted to them my bank statement and my Bank's official letter, as they required me to do so, to confirm to them that there was and is no money credited or deposited to my account by them but they were very insistent that they sent it. Even suggesting that my Bank made a mistake and deposited the money to the wrong person. I asked for added documentary evidence, aside from the "ARN", that they really sent it and they replied that the best evidence they can give is the 'ARN". This bunch of numbers are useless and cannot locate the money. My bank tried several times to trace using this ARN but failed.

On Jan 20, 2016, i opened a skrill account, Skrill, on the same day, deposited 1.98usd to my account with them to be used for ''account Validation". The deposit made by skrill was succesfull as shown in my Bank Statement, so how come Skrill can make a succesfull deposit to my account whereas 24option did not? Clearly, there is no problem with my debit card or my bank when it comes to foreign deposit matters as shown by SKRILL's successful deposit. And clearly, 24option made a mistake from the very beginning in transferring my withdrawal and wont admit to it and trying to cover it up

Furthermore, to appease me, they offered me a bonus equal to the amount of my withdrawal. This was on the 26th or 27th of January 2016. At first i rejected it because it may have a consequence that will affect my withdrawal. The head of their support, Mr Joel Deschanp, assured me that it will not have any effect whatsoever to my withdrawal since it was offered way after the withdrawal was done and sent as they claimed and Joel even stated that i will get the withdrawal eventually. the bonus is only meant to make me a happy customer because i was already in rage after one of their support accused me of fabricating the first Bank statement i sent them and our conversation that time was recorded by Mr Joel as he claimed.

Now I am already demanding not mere requesting for a documentary proof of the transfer because that will settle everything once and for all or a total refund of my money. They still refused.

Clearly and surely, there was an attempt here by 24option to cover up the mistake they had done. Worst, i think, somebody in their rank stole my money. I will try to attach here some of the emails i sent them and my evidences. Thanks for your time and wish you can help me on this, Godbless you more!

Eric Abarro

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

First we must say that 24Option is a Binary Option Broker owned by Rodeler Ltd. 24Option is located at 39 Kolonakiou Street, Ayios Athanasios, Limassol CY-4103.

Now you must see January 27 2016 CYSEC Board Decision:
in attached pdf.

At pct. 4 you can see they are amateurs and employed without competence.
What to expect from them ? They pay fines from clients money.

Attachments

• Decision-10-12-2015-for-the-imposition-of-administrative-fine-to-Rodeler-Ltd.pdf
    324.9 KB · Views: 28
Back