Binarytilt block account won't send funds

slimtrader

Private
have been scammed also I deposited 1k and also entered into an insured trade which cost me 5k and made me 4.2k whigh I have emailed contracts for.I also made money trading and my account was at 25.4k but I have been unable to withdraw any funds.no one answers my calls or replies to emails they have also blocked me from logging into my account luckily I took a screenshot showing my balance before they blocked me.
it looks like I will have to sue them..has anyone else started this process yet

have been scammed also I deposited 1k and also entered into an insured trade which cost me 5k and made me 4.2k whigh I have emailed contracts for.I also made money trading and my account was at 25.4k but I have been unable to withdraw any funds.no one answers my calls or replies to emails they have also blocked me from logging into my account luckily I took a screenshot showing my balance before they blocked me.
it looks like I will have to sue them..has anyone else started this process yet
They got lots or NEGATIVE reviews at fpa, which you can read here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10808/www.binarytilt.com. Now, come to solution...........

First of all, I think it's time to open FPA court case against them and you will get the details here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/. Follow the suggested steps there.
&
If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback OR Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money OR

they have now got to the point that if I call and they actually answer they ask my name and as soon as I tell them they put me back on hold and don't answer again

Don't call. Send an email to every address you can find for them. Put in the link to this thread and invite them to come and join the discussion.

Good. Post an update on Monday if they haven't bothered to get in touch.

Back