1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4xfx scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Mike 69, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Mike 69

Mike 69 Recruit

4xfx is a scam don't deal with them they get you to deposit your hard earned money then they use the account themselves without your permission and then when you try and withdraw the money out of the account they just keep saying its pending for weeks they don't answer emails they keep ringing every day try to get you to put more money in but you can't withdraw it it's just a total scam Felipe is one of the brokers scam artists big time it says my money is still in the account but you can't get it back even when you don't use it and the broker goes in your account and changes the pastword

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

What was your amount?
    How and when you deposited the money?

3. suzi1981

suzi1981 Recruit

I just got scammed. I deposited $250 then Dennis told me it is too little so I took my morgue payment and deposited another $1000. Before any trading could take place (the shame day), I changed my mind and requested a refund. 11 days later and nothing! When I send e-mails they tell me they want to call me. Please stay away from them. Instead of making money, I just lost money I didn't have to lose.

4. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

: 4xfx, 4xfx.com, 4x fx