• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4xp forex place - withdrawal's big problem

I am having an issue with a company
Ieri ho inviato una mail a 4XP per chiedere quando loro pagheranno la prima rata.
Io ho ricevuto la risposta questa mattina.
Alla fine di agosto io riceverò la prima rata.
Bene, aspettiamo la fine di agosto e vediamo cosa succede.
Buona giornata a tutti.

You are much more patient than I would be. They owe you money. There's no reason anything like this should ever happen.

Hai perfettamente ragione Faraone.
Forse io sono troppo paziente.
Comunque io voglio aspettare la fine di agosto e vedere se 4XP paga a me la prima rata.
Se così non sarà, io non aspetterò oltre e io farò denuncia contro 4XP.

si, I am cliente de 4XP, los dos comerciantes que administraron mis cuentas perdieron 14000 $, desde que abri la 1ª cuenta el 12 de abril de 2012 pierdo 14000$

4XP is a BIG FAKE !!!!!!!!!!!! It is SCAM !!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE OF THEM !!!!!!!

ICH BIN BEI 4XP SEIT CA. 3 JAHREN mit der Accountnummer 3011979 und muss jetzt alle eindringlich warnen nicht mehr dort etwas einzuzehlen, denn es bekommen Sie nicht mehr zurück. Ich habe ca. 3300,00 EUR auf diesem Account. Seit meinem letzten Auszahlungsantrag vor 3 Wochen habe ich weder Geld noch einen Kontakt von denen bekommen.

4XP ist ein grosses FAKE !!!!!!!!!

Ich hoffe dieser Beitrag kann Sie rechtzeitig warnen, nicht den gleichen Fehler zu machen wie ich.
Im Internet macht 4XP sehr gross die Werbung, aber alles nur um ahnungslose Kunden anzulocken.

FINGER WEG VON 4XP !!!!!!!!

Bei Fragen bin ich gerne bereit weitere Infos zu geben.

Yo Él leido en este Blog que al bróker 4XP le están haciendo una auditoria interna. Él leído en este blog que 4XP Broker está haciendo una auditoría interna.

Last edited:
Yo No sé, Yo creo que ellos me van a hacer perder todo el dinero que yo tengo en mi cuenta en 4XP,ellos realizaran operaciones sin control y me perderan todo mi dinero, como hicieron los traders que administraban mis cuentas, uno portugués y el otro español, perdieron 14000 $. Yo no soy un trader profesional pero tengo tambien una cuenta demo en 4XP y en todas las operaciones que realizo, les pongo take profit y stop loss, y yo no pierdo nada, y estos traders profesionales que gestionaban mis cuents en 4XP, a mi, ellos perdieron : el portugués 9000$, y el español 5000$. yo he sido un ignorante por dejarme convencer para invertir en forex.

Pero, que es lo que ocurre en este mundo, brokers que estafan en forex .....Porque la justicia mundial no hace nada?...... FBI, Scotlan Yard,Europol, Interpol, ONU, FMI.......parece que muchisimos brokers de forex son estafas, y que miles de personas y miles de familias en el mundo son estafadas por estos criminales, y la justicia mundial no hace nada....

One problem is that these issues involve companies that are hard to pin down. Even if they have an address, many are just a virtual address for a company that's been set up from another country. Finding the right place to complain can be difficult.

Another is that traders aren't all persistent enough. I can't count the number of times someone came here, screamed about some company being a scam, but then either went silent or said they couldn't be bothered to file reports.

Here's some news. If you get ripped off, then YOU need to file complaints. If you get assaulted on the street, your best friend can't file the complaint for you, your mother can't file the complaint for you, and a website can't file the complaint for you.

If a broker really rips you off, the FPA is a great place to let people know and to share useful information with other victims. But, if you really have been defrauded, then you need to take things further. Only direct victims proper standing to file complaints to police and regulators that can lead to civil or criminal charges.

Here's a list of financial regulators from around the world:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ave-you-been-scammed-how-complain-manual.html

Start there and also make sure to also file with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

eConsumer shares it's reports with police and regulators in many countries. Your complaint could be the key to some agency moving a file from "looks suspicious" to "take action".

Back