4XP Withdrawal Issue

RSM

Recruit
Following recent bad publicity regarding 4xp I decided to withdraw my money (USD 5.5k) on September 16. In addition to sending a withdrawal request I have asked them by mail to close my account 659965(Nexus managed account) and requested the remaining funds to be returned.

Have tried to get in touch with company over the last week by both by mail, Livechat as well as by phone to confirm the withdrawal and receipt date, either their representatives are not in the office or are supposedly in a meeting. Promises to be called back are not followed up on. On the the 'IT support' staff explained me withdrawals take 14 business days to be processed (instead of the 10 business days in 4xp's T&C).

On Friday noon (September 20) my account manager Ron Gibson dropped me a mail asking the reasons for my withdrawal (which I clearly outlaid in my mail to him on Monday) apologizing for the delay in response as he is now supposedly working in a 'different company within FX-Sales' (?). His mail explained that the withdrawal has been processed by their 'back-office' department. This has clearly not happened as the money is still shown in my managed account and has not been transferred to my Neteller Account. Ron has not responded to my direct reply asking to clarify this, whereas he used to have a very short response time when opening the account.

Will keep you posted in case there is any progress/resolution, filing a court case as well.

Good question, his contact number is still the general 4xp contact number so your guess is as good as mine.

Spoken to Ina Muller this morning, first person in customer service who actually seems to be able to get something done. She has ensured outstanding trades in managed account have been closed (which I requested a week earlier), which would allow the withdrawal request to be processed. The actual withdrawal would still take another couple of days, again max 14 business days was mentioned. When challenged on the difference to their T&Cs she mentioned that 'she was only told this by her management'.

Will follow-up with another call tomorrow to see if I can get anything more out of them.

ask them to reply here too.
also I suggest you to file a court case here in FPA
if you deposited via credit card I suggest you would ask for a charge back

Will file a court case next Monday when withdrawal period as per their T&Cs has expired, will similarly file with the FMMRC and have informed them accordingly. So far not been able to get in touch with them, except for their technical support which is of little use.

FYI - Do not give any money out to 4xp-Anleger which claim that they can help you out in retrieving your funds. They are also a scam! They are not replying to the emails, and their so called lawyers are not even responding!! STAY AWAY from them!!

Back