Abandoned - Attention to "xm broker"

Glennchip01

Recruit
This indicated it was never communicated by XM broker

1) You must close all trades before to withdrawal.

Never communicated. The website is written differently

From XM BROKER, email after withdraw request: We can confirm that your below request has been well received, however please be advised that we are unable to amend your account while you still have open positions. Please inform us when you have closed your positions and submit new withdrawal request. In addition to this, please consider the withdrawals via bank wire below the amount of the equivalent of USD 200.00 all fees are being charged to the client.

2) They say do not have swap free accounts.

On XM website however, They says the opposite.

By requiring the swap free account XM broker wants a demonstration of the Islamic faith. How? With a faith certificate? They refuse to open

3) CFD fake spead. I opened NGAS at market. I found an open order in more than 10 pips (!!!)

So certain losses and future earnings (such as pending order)

One of the worst market brokers

TO AVOID

Dear Glennchip01,

1. You are NOT required to close any trades in order to be able to withdraw provided you have the sufficient margin to support your open position.
In your particular case, you did not have enough free funds in order for us to process your request. Moreover, withdrawal would cause your account to get stopped out. This request was sent to protect your funds.

2. Islamic accounts are offered only to people of Islamic Faith. If a client is not residing in a country where Islam is not predominant religion or we have certain doubts about the legitimacy of this request, we may ask a client to provide proof. A certificate can be obtained at a mosque that you are attending or at your local Islamic center that is authorized to provide such certificates.

3. I believe something got lost in translation. If you are concerned about the spreads on CFDs, please note that we make every effort to keep the spreads as low as possible by partnering with multiple liquidity providers. However, if you are trading on the news or during times when there is low liquidity in the market, the spreads may widen.

Best regards,
Andrey

Back