Abandoned - Issues with OptionRally Withdrawal

Some people just don't read. This is what gets people banned in the first place, such temper.

To reply your numbered points:

1 & 2 & 3: I was confirming what you said. Apparently I do have eyes, but it seems you have a bit of problem understanding English dear sir. And I clearly said "I personally believe a "this is your last warning" should have been in order". This means I think they should have warned him one last time before the ban.

4: I'm not gonna comment about a certain user who called me "mentally handicapped" in my own thread.

5. FXWarriory was banned because the AsstMod stepped in a couple of days ago, and asked both FXWarriory and the rep to immediately stop insulting each other. The rep stopped, and FXWarriory didn't. The broker might be the scum of the earth, but as long as they are solving client's issues, this is the boundary of the FPA's involvement.

6. The links you requested: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/35736-issues-optionrally-withdrawal-post180052.html#post180052, https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/35061-langtitle-ar-optionrally-scam-langtitle-post180184.html#post180184

7. Refer to number 4

8 & 9. Please read the posts in the correct order and you'll see who started provoking the other. It's correct that the paragraph you provided was ultra-offensive, but after the warning AsstMod issued, the rep immediately stopped.

10. Again refer to 4.

Conclusion: I clearly said that FXWarriory was a friend of mine, and I clearly said he isn't a spammer in any way, and I clearly didn't support the decision of him being banned, and I'm definitely sorry to see him go, however, I'm not moderating the forum, it's up to the mod's point of view. I hope that FXWarriory is still following this thread even if he was banned, and I believe he knows he can always rely on my support and my respect towards him.

P.S: It's advised that if we need to support FXWarriory, this isn't the correct place for this to be done. This thread and this folder in full is for Broker/ Client dispute resolution.

1. there was no first time to be last time!

4. whatever happened with him does not change the fact that his posts proved right until further notice!

5,6. OH! A Mod. have no g... to warn the debating parties in names, makes a public reply in general, when FXWarriory was helping it and the ppl in forums all the time, while Mod. reserves long paragraphs for Scambusterz who offended forexpeacearmy in public!

Must Congratulate FXWarriory to have a friend like you! When others including me don't know him in person like you do, but we defended him because he's a victim in a big compromise done over him. But you went to defend the broker that attacked "your friend" personally in public and finding reasons for it.
what a friend! How can you put your eyes in his after this??

I couldn't find any post where FXWarriory went into person vs optionrally representative but the latter did that!
FXWarriory accused optionrally for being scam and manipulators as I can seeeeee, even when I agree that he repeated it many times and exaggerated in others maybe because his emotions of the broker working badly took over his mind and aggressive reactions, but that does not mean he must be banned for those words!!

P.S Imagining what mod. banned FXWarriory account, i doubt it's AsstMod. because he said he'll go on holiday and will not return until today.
Can imagine too the one who reported FXWarriory unknown post to be offensive!!, when he was on holiday for weeks, FXWarriory was doing his job and much better in helping clients, he came back to click the report button without knowing what the hell is going on the forum, who's wrong who's right.
The Mod. who banned FXWarriory made a big mistake too because he didn't review the reported post and the whole issue before clicking the ban, read that reporter name and went blindly to ban!

We all know he can do the same with me and others who contradict his wrong decisions, but that will be another black point added to his historic decisions.

I will like to continue this elsewhere to not go offtopic and give a reason to be reported and banned too, anyway they'll create one like they had done with FXWarriory to get rid of all oppositions.

Seems like FXWarriory has several advocates here :)

Every free man will do the same after seeing a victim being treated badly after all his efforts defending clients and forexpecearmy, to get a banned account at end!

Hey Folks, Stop the war! It will not return FXWarriory. Even if Asstmoderator corrected the ban mistake, i don't think anyone unfairly treated after writing several threads and posts will come back. I guess, he would not like his name be mentioned in a scam case.

Want to support, continue the discussion elsewhere.

I'm not done, though can continue it elsewhere.

Every free man will do the same after seeing a victim being treated badly after all his efforts defending clients and forexpecearmy, to get a banned account at end!

You and your fellows are spamming here following your friend banning, you are taking this forum off track. If you are so destroyed from his absence then build a memorial website or so, but it's time to stop this FxWarriory worship.

Can't talk in the name of others. I am no spammer, FXWarriory is not a company to spam for! optionrally had been spamming the forum, its representative got no ban because a big compromise had been done.

some mod. of forexpeacearmy and you can call me that to find a reason to ban accounts of people who oppose forexpeacrarmy but will like you to do the same with the real spammers like optionrally and the accuser Scambusterz, not the ones who help forexpeacearmy!!

I'm not adding more about FXWarriory case. I feel better for standing with and defending a victim than shutting up, joining club of the unfair like some others had done!!

Hello Everyone

Can anyone update, if this issue has been resolved yet :confused:

Has ahaider (the client with the issue) given his/her details yet, so the brokers rep OptionRallySupport can investigate and hopefully "resolve" matters.

Good luck
ilearn2t

FxWarriory's banning was not an accident. It was not done for spamming. It was done for uncivilized conduct.

FxWarriory ignored 2 separate warnings about misconduct I placed in threads about OptionRally. I also had one of the FPA's Master Sergeants try PMing him a few days ago to get him to calm down. Instead of changing his behavior, he turned around and accused someone of being a terrorist on page 6 of this thread just because that person is from Baghdad. This is the kind of racist statement that detracts from the FPA's ability to get issues resolved.

I will gladly comply with absolutely civilized conduct as it should be - but can't stay idle while dirt is being thrown at me and my company while we are trying honestly and effectively to resolve the issues

I find your reply to be very disappointing. I've clearly explained what action to take if someone does make a post that's out of line. Throwing dirt "because he did it first" is the kind of behavior I expect to see in an elementary school playground, not from an adult who publicly represents a company.

Carry through on your statement, no matter what the provocation, and you'll join the others who have been banned.

Hello Everyone

Can anyone update, if this issue has been resolved yet :confused:

Has ahaider (the client with the issue) given his/her details yet, so the brokers rep OptionRallySupport can investigate and hopefully "resolve" matters.

Good luck
ilearn2t
Hey there,

The FPA user name ahaider did not give me his/her details as of yet.

Hello ahaider

Hey there,

The FPA user name ahaider did not give me his/her details as of yet.

Unless you post your details soon, then once again this issue seems boomed to be "resolved" in the brokers favor.

Maybe a good idea to post your account number or image of account, so no excuses can be used to slow up this issue longer than need be. ;)

Good luck
Liz

:D waiting for our mate who started the thread and yet to update.

Its not looking good. First he is nt willing to give his acct details. Secondly OR rep couldnt find his acct based on withdrawal request made nor his name

Back