Abandoned - Issues with OptionRally Withdrawal

Wow. I get tied up with a client for a couple weeks and things go way off the deep end. Time to start hitting that Report Post button.

Wrong button folk.

Surprised to see FXWarriory who contributed in 7 Useful open threads and 375 posts to be Banned for uncivilized conduct.

I agree he went off topic and over reacted, Forexpeacearmy decision was wrong. Could had warned him by email or pm, not treat him equally to spammers.

I hope were not unfair too.

FXWarriory is not a spammer in any way. I tried the guy in person. However, he did get way off topic, and he couldn't control his temper. As for fairness, he also has been warned a couple of days ago, but he failed to comply. I personally believe a "this is your last warning" should have been in order, however, it's the mod's decision however we feel about it. As soon as we loose our temper and fail to act in a civilized manner, we can't be regarded as professionals, which I hope we all are.

Dear Rep,
nice to see ur participation in resolving issue. but still u cant be swaying sword at any one as ur representing a company as well as the field ur in receive much more blow than this.

ur activeness and participation has not put any cases in scam folder to resolve state till now. y is it so, if you are thriving to solve cases.

FXWARRIORY buddy take a breather and rest :D
With all due respect Prem Kumar Ramamurthi - the issues have been resolved by me here on behalf of OptionRally and some I believe already found their way to resolved cases folder. I kindly advise you to read thoroughly all the threads in my participation before making an uninformed accusation of the sort you made above which nulifies publicly the effective efforts resolving the issues by me on behalf of Optio0nRally
Have a great day

FXWarriory is not a spammer in any way. I tried the guy in person. However, he did get way off topic, and he couldn't control his temper. As for fairness, he also has been warned a couple of days ago, but he failed to comply. I personally believe a "this is your last warning" should have been in order, however, it's the mod's decision however we feel about it. As soon as we loose our temper and fail to act in a civilized manner, we can't be regarded as professionals, which I hope we all are.

First: The quoted reply was not for you, any eyes? can seeeeeee?

Second: Do not put in my mouth words i had not say. I said forexpeacearmy treated FXWarriory unfairly when the dude was defending it until his last post.

Third: I viewed some of Assmod. latest posts, where did you find "this is your last warning" ?? His replies weren't toward FXWarriory as I can seeeeee

Fourth: Was glad to read Asstmod. latest posts because it showed me many replies from him to Scambusterz who accused forexpeacearmy for not helping clients in cases the broker have ads on forexpeacearmy. Scambusterz got many PARAGRAPHS in replies from AsstMod. to him and many warnings too that he will ban him if any accusation and racist posts continue.

Fifth: FXWarriory who defended forexpeacearmy and was accusing scam brokers got a straight ban for uncivilized conduct??

Sixth: forexpeacearmy failed to reply to any of FXWarriory posts to warn if there was any uncivilized conduct. I would like to see any sentence he got a warning for??

Seventh: Scambusterz, don't get me wrong, I stand with you after seeing how forexpeacearmy deal with people who volunteer their time helping others in its forums.

Eight: What temper and fail are you talking about?? If someone must be banned first, it is optionrally representative, there was no attack more than his paragraph full of offends to FXWarriory.

Can you and forexpeacearmy mod who banned FXWarriory account read this offensive paragraph written by optionrally representative? :

FXWarriorry.
The only reason I lowered myself to your non existent level was the fact that I thought you are acting here on FPA Mod capacity. Now when it is clear to me that you are nor a host here or hold any other responsibilities - you are for me just a small small tiny tiny troll. So, Mr Troll - welcome to your new capacity as a troll and you will not get from me any response as your very existence is an insult to the human intellect. May be one day, when your mental constipation will come to an end and you will realize what kind of an idiot you are making out of yourself on a daily bases - you will find enough courage vto admit to at least yourself what kind of a mess you really are Sir. For now - I wish you a good luck in your mental asylum which I wish I could help you to escape, but my job is here more important .
Be well Wanna be Warrior and do not forget your lunchbox tomorrow

Ninth: All optionrally representative paragraph was not enough for an account ban but FXWarriory unknown sentence or words caused a straight account ban?

Tenth: Scamburtz, yes you are right, it seems there's a hidden agenda, some compromise had been made over FXWarriory to keep optionrally alive in forexpeacearmy forums. Shame on..

First: The quoted reply was not for you, any eyes? can seeeeeee?

Second: Do not put in my mouth words i had not say. I said forexpeacearmy treated FXWarriory unfairly when the dude was defending it until his last post.

Third: I viewed some of Assmod. latest posts, where did you find "this is your last warning" ?? His replies weren't toward FXWarriory as I can seeeeee

Fourth: Was glad to read Asstmod. latest posts because it showed me many replies from him to Scambusterz who accused forexpeacearmy for not helping clients in cases the broker have ads on forexpeacearmy. Scambusterz got many PARAGRAPHS in replies from AsstMod. to him and many warnings too that he will ban him if any accusation and racist posts continue.

Fifth: FXWarriory who defended forexpeacearmy and was accusing scam brokers got a straight ban for uncivilized conduct??

Sixth: forexpeacearmy failed to reply to any of FXWarriory posts to warn if there was any uncivilized conduct. I would like to see any sentence he got a warning for??

Seventh: Scambusterz, don't get me wrong, I stand with you after seeing how forexpeacearmy deal with people who volunteer their time helping others in its forums.

Eight: What temper and fail are you talking about?? If someone must be banned first, it is optionrally representative, there was no attack more than his paragraph full of offends to FXWarriory.

Can you and forexpeacearmy mod who banned FXWarriory account read this offensive paragraph written by optionrally representative? :

FXWarriorry.
The only reason I lowered myself to your non existent level was the fact that I thought you are acting here on FPA Mod capacity. Now when it is clear to me that you are nor a host here or hold any other responsibilities - you are for me just a small small tiny tiny troll. So, Mr Troll - welcome to your new capacity as a troll and you will not get from me any response as your very existence is an insult to the human intellect. May be one day, when your mental constipation will come to an end and you will realize what kind of an idiot you are making out of yourself on a daily bases - you will find enough courage vto admit to at least yourself what kind of a mess you really are Sir. For now - I wish you a good luck in your mental asylum which I wish I could help you to escape, but my job is here more important .
Be well Wanna be Warrior and do not forget your lunchbox tomorrow

Ninth: All optionrally representative paragraph was not enough for an account ban but FXWarriory unknown sentence or words caused a straight account ban?

Tenth: Scamburtz, yes you are right, it seems there's a hidden agenda, some compromise had been made over FXWarriory to keep optionrally alive in forexpeacearmy forums. Shame on..

Some people just don't read. This is what gets people banned in the first place, such temper.

To reply your numbered points:

1 & 2 & 3: I was confirming what you said. Apparently I do have eyes, but it seems you have a bit of problem understanding English dear sir. And I clearly said "I personally believe a "this is your last warning" should have been in order". This means I think they should have warned him one last time before the ban.

4: I'm not gonna comment about a certain user who called me "mentally handicapped" in my own thread.

5. FXWarriory was banned because the AsstMod stepped in a couple of days ago, and asked both FXWarriory and the rep to immediately stop insulting each other. The rep stopped, and FXWarriory didn't. The broker might be the scum of the earth, but as long as they are solving client's issues, this is the boundary of the FPA's involvement.

6. The links you requested: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/35736-issues-optionrally-withdrawal-post180052.html#post180052, https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/35061-langtitle-ar-optionrally-scam-langtitle-post180184.html#post180184

7. Refer to number 4

8 & 9. Please read the posts in the correct order and you'll see who started provoking the other. It's correct that the paragraph you provided was ultra-offensive, but after the warning AsstMod issued, the rep immediately stopped.

10. Again refer to 4.

Conclusion: I clearly said that FXWarriory was a friend of mine, and I clearly said he isn't a spammer in any way, and I clearly didn't support the decision of him being banned, and I'm definitely sorry to see him go, however, I'm not moderating the forum, it's up to the mod's point of view. I hope that FXWarriory is still following this thread even if he was banned, and I believe he knows he can always rely on my support and my respect towards him.

P.S: It's advised that if we need to support FXWarriory, this isn't the correct place for this to be done. This thread and this folder in full is for Broker/ Client dispute resolution.

Hey Folks, Stop the war! It will not return FXWarriory. Even if Asstmoderator corrected the ban mistake, i don't think anyone unfairly treated after writing several threads and posts will come back. I guess, he would not like his name be mentioned in a scam case.

Want to support, continue the discussion elsewhere.

Hey Folks, Stop the war! It will not return FXWarriory. Even if Asstmoderator corrected the ban mistake, i don't think anyone unfairly treated after writing several threads and posts will come back. I guess, he would not like his name be mentioned in a scam case.

Exactly. I'm done.

Seems like FXWarriory has several advocates here :)

Back