Abandoned - Issues with OptionRally Withdrawal

Hello ahaider

Unless you post your details soon, then once again this issue seems boomed to be "resolved" in the brokers favor.

Maybe a good idea to post your account number or image of account, so no excuses can be used to slow up this issue longer than need be. ;)

Good luck
Liz
Dear Liz

I have no interest in withholding no ones funds as I do not believe it is a good policy. In order for the traders to trust the broker - they have to feel that their funds are in a safe place and accessible at all times. Therefore, what may be regarded by some as "excuses" to withhold;d the funds - is regarded as a bad business practice by me in particular and OptionRally in general. I would be happier (as I already stated above) that the complainer would show up and give me his details so I would be able to verify the authenticity of his complain and help resolve the issue rather than just resolve the issue with a doubt. Frankly, from my experience - the issue is rather resolved in a natural way or the complainer confused between the brokers and has no account with OptionRally. I want to believe that the first is the case and all are happy. I just have no ways to know it

Hello OptionRallySupport

Dear Liz

I have no interest in withholding no ones funds as I do not believe it is a good policy. In order for the traders to trust the broker - they have to feel that their funds are in a safe place and accessible at all times. Therefore, what may be regarded by some as "excuses" to withhold;d the funds - is regarded as a bad business practice by me in particular and OptionRally in general. I would be happier (as I already stated above) that the complainer would show up and give me his details so I would be able to verify the authenticity of his complain and help resolve the issue rather than just resolve the issue with a doubt. Frankly, from my experience - the issue is rather resolved in a natural way or the complainer confused between the brokers and has no account with OptionRally. I want to believe that the first is the case and all are happy. I just have no ways to know it

If you had looked at who I addressed my message too, you would have noticed the remarks, you so nicely highlighted in bold
so no excuses
is directed at the thread starter ahaider and not yourself. :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Hello OptionRallySupport

If you had looked at who I addressed my message too, you would have noticed the remarks, you so nicely highlighted in bold is directed at the thread starter ahaider and not yourself. :confused:

Good luck
Liz
Sorry Liz if I misunderstood you. Anyway - I was happy to use the stage to explain our policy and what I believe is a good business practice. :)

Back