Broker WSI is SCAMMER!!!

Hello ,

I am Representative of WSIFOREX and I am here for all solution for all guys who have problem with our company.

I have read all posts and replays. I know that you have deposit your money with us for making profit and we are happy if you making profits legally. But you didn't do it. You try to cheat us with unauthorised injecting scripts which is print only trades on MT4 but trades not executed in LP. That's why we block your Withdrawal.

Hello ,

I am Representative of WSIFOREX and I am here for all solution for all guys who have problem with our company.

I have read all posts and replays. I know that you have deposit your money with us for making profit and we are happy if you making profits legally. But you didn't do it. You try to cheat us with unauthorised injecting scripts which is print only trades on MT4 but trades not executed in LP. That's why we block your Withdrawal.

Can you prove this?

Can you prove this?

Master Yoda, I can GUARANTEE you they cannot prove that! How do I know such a thing? Easy, I nor anyone else their scamming are using any illegal scrpts, none! All trades placed with them are done through a simple auto-clicker (SNW) which executes the orders on MT4 from a VPS to the broker (WSI) who then has the responsibility to forward them onto their LP who fills the order request. In other words ALL orders are placed normally, period. Their just your typical scammer, making something up so they can keep our money, even our initial deposits. Their liars and thieves plain and simple.

Attached you will find my many emails back 'n forth with this SCAMMING broker called WSI Forex. Also attached are my actual trades which were placed with this SCAMMING "broker" during economic news releases via an autoclicker and VPS. Of course NO illegal scripts were used in ANY of these trades, orders were executed as I described from my previous post, period. These crooks won't even return MY $750 initial deposit let alone the $3,607.39 USD in profits I honestly made!

Attachments

• Gmail - Hello... Blackened1.pdf
    237.2 KB · Views: 1
  • WSI 1.jpg
    WSI 1.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 4
  • WSI 2.jpg
    WSI 2.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 1
  • WSI 3.jpg
    WSI 3.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 1
  • WSI 4.jpg
    WSI 4.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 0
The claim by brokers of "illegal" scripts or other means seems to be recurring without them ever providing any proof. Guilty, I would say.

The broker is accusing the trader of using an illegal script the onus is then on the broker to provide proof of this which they obviously can not.

I have read a lot of brokers using the excuse of Arbitrage to deny payouts but this is the first time I have heard of them accusing a trader of using an illegal scripts.

WSI prove your statement until then Guilty.

Hello ,

WSI rep,

Are you willing to answer my questions over your allegedly fake Dubai registration? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/39489-wsi-forex.html?highlight=DUBAI

Hello, keep the profits, just refund my initial deposit.
its been more than a month and i have no response to my multiple emails nor to my withdrawal requests.

Back