Broker WSI is SCAMMER!!!

Hello Master Yoda ,

Our company just registered in u.a.e. not regulated in u.a.e. we clearly wrote our registration no on our website.

I haven't found any evidence of UAE registration whatsoever.

While your site clearly states: Wave & Soros Internationl Ltd. was Incorporated and registered in 2013 in United Arab Emirates vide license number IC20131522, this registration number is through St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

Let's assume you are registered in the UAE- what kind of registration in UAE allows you to hold customer funds?

I am warmly suggesting you to remove this misleading statement from your website.

Hello Master Yoda ,

Our company just registered in u.a.e. not regulated in u.a.e. we clearly wrote our registration no on our website.

WSI rep., why will you not return MY original/initial deposit of $750 USD???

You have absolutely NO right to keep MY money and until you return it you'll be labeled, and rightfully so, a THIEF!!!

The guy is asking you to just return his initial deposit although you should pay his profit in full,so even if he did use an illegal script as you claim you could simply reverse the transaction you claim made by this illegal script and then return the initial deposit..could you tell us under what logic are you holding this trader's initial deposit with you?:mad:

There are too many questions marks with this broker.

The way they decided to handle this client and the low quality answers I am getting over their registration are enough for me to recommend against any kind of trading with them.

Broker WSI found here: Wave & Soros International are SCAMMERS and have refused multiple withdrawal requests both of profits I made on my account news trading AND refuses to even send me my initial deposit back! They have said they were "Investigating" mine and another 8-9 accounts however this was over 3 weeks ago and now refuse to even reply to my emails. No doubt they are planning on stealing my and others deposits as well as any profits made. DO NOT TRADE WITH THEM!!!

You are right dear. They are only scammer and oneway deposit collects no withdrawal facility is available in their mind. I also lost my lots of $s and made me in-debt and poor i swear. God will revenge them surely.

There are too many questions marks with this broker.

The way they decided to handle this client and the low quality answers I am getting over their registration are enough for me to recommend against any kind of trading with them.

The UAE registration No starting with 'IC..' is not a series of license in UAE. I inquired. it is just mind made Number.
I earned but not given any money to me. that's why is have this knowledge. So, DONOT open account with wsiforex.com / WSI FOREX.

I haven't found any evidence of UAE registration whatsoever.

While your site clearly states: Wave & Soros Internationl Ltd. was Incorporated and registered in 2013 in United Arab Emirates vide license number IC20131522, this registration number is through St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

Let's assume you are registered in the UAE- what kind of registration in UAE allows you to hold customer funds?

I am warmly suggesting you to remove this misleading statement from your website.
**CLEAR FRAUDUENT COMPANY** They do not give deposits back also without any reason.

Back