Broker WSI is SCAMMER!!!

Hello, keep the profits, just refund my initial deposit.
its been more than a month and i have no response to my multiple emails nor to my withdrawal requests.

Go ahead and open your own thread here in Scam Alerts.

That clown who is claiming to be the WSI rep is still visiting the FPA site and still watching these trades. However, he has decided to not answer our questions.

Last Activity 04-16-2015 02:20 AM

And can you comment over the fake Dubai registration on Dubai you claim you have? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/39489-wsi-forex.html?highlight=DUBAI

Hello Mr. Master Yoda ,

We have written right address and you can visit our office in dubai on that address in google map you can't find exact location of that building. and you searched and you shown that is not Alphamed Building that is different building.

And for replay I want to see comments of all peoples. I can give all question's answer here with proof.

Hello Mr. Master Yoda ,

We have written right address and you can visit our office in dubai on that address in google map you can't find exact location of that building. and you searched and you shown that is not Alphamed Building that is different building.

And for replay I want to see comments of all peoples. I can give all question's answer here with proof.

OK.

How about I couldn't find your registration through any regulatory body in Dubai or even the company registrar in Dubai? Not by name and not by the registration number you have provided?

OK.

How about I couldn't find your registration through any regulatory body in Dubai or even the company registrar in Dubai? Not by name and not by the registration number you have provided?

Master Yoda, WSI Forex is located in St. Vincentand the Grenadines according to their OWN Customer Agreement! Specifically it says "Company's legal address is Cedar Hill Crest, P.O. Box 1825 Villa, Kingstown, St. Vincentand the Grenadines". See it in attached PDF Customer Agreement/Subject of the agreement/2 or here: http://wsiforex.com/WSI_Customer_Agreement.pdf

Attachments

• WSI_Customer_Agreement (1).pdf
    107.1 KB · Views: 0
So the registration number WSI has provided is from St. Vince and Grenadines.

So my question to the WSI representative is: why you are claiming you are in Dubai and providing a registration number in the Caribbeans http://wsiforex.com/WSI_Customer_Agreement.pdf while it is stated clearly in your website "Wave & Soros Internationl Ltd. was Incorporated and registered in 2013 in United Arab Emirates vide license number IC20131522."

Why can't you be transparent with your clients?

By the way, I have contacted the DIFC (Dubai International Financial Center) with a query about you, and this is what they answered me:

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: XXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2015 2:11 PM
Subject: RE: Wave & Soros Internationl Ltd- a company who claim to be in Dubai

Dear XXXX,

Kindly note that the below is not listed in DIFC.

Best regards,

ROC Helpdesk

OK.

Hello Master Yoda ,

Our company just registered in u.a.e. not regulated in u.a.e. we clearly wrote our registration no on our website.

Back