CHEATED BY AZAFX COMPANY

Dear Forum,
Our compliance department found a team of 4 members who try to do the scam with our company that's why we are stop their activities and investigate their accounts.
we will get back to you when we reach on final decision.

Regards,
Shazal
AZAFX INTERNATIONAL

Dear Forum,
Our compliance department found a team of 4 members who try to do the scam with our company that's why we are stop their activities and investigate their accounts.
we will get back to you when we reach on final decision.

Regards,
Shazal
AZAFX INTERNATIONAL

Hello This is Elisabeth
I play on my own , do not need any followers. Probably AZAFX cheated some more people. Almost 12 days ago Once again I replied them and provided all required documents since than "silence". I would never accused someone who is innocent, I have better things to do !!! It is almost 2 months since the day the do not want to give me back my money.The have no right to keep my money !!

Attachments

• azafx-correspondence.PNG
    azafx-correspondence.PNG
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
Dear's,

This lady and her group involve a fraudulent activities and now they just try to black male our company which is not acceptable. we will not allow any body to do these kind of activities in our company.

Regards,
SHAZAL
AZAFX INTERNATIONAL

Dear's,

This lady and her group involve a fraudulent activities and now they just try to black male our company which is not acceptable. we will not allow any body to do these kind of activities in our company.

Regards,
SHAZAL
AZAFX INTERNATIONAL

Hello , Can we just start voting against AZAFX Company ! They are playing on time nothing more ! I showed all the correspondence with them, showed my account statement, let the people and forex peace army society decide ! They have stolen my deposit which was 1500 usd and my gains whcich was 700 usd for almost 3 months fighting against them with no result. Just read the posts above and take a look at the documents.

ShazalFX please post the names and CID that is linked with Ela1954 account. Please provide the evidence

Good Afternoon,

I would like to claim that AZAFX is nothing but SCAM. I have been fighting with them for almost 4 months to get my money back. I don't care about the profits anymore. Give me back at least my deposit.

I have warrned them that I will post here, if they don't give me my money back but no reply.

I am attaching my emails with them.

Be aware,
Maurice

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2016-03-31 o 3.23.35 PM.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2016-03-31 o 3.23.35 PM.png
    319.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Zrzut ekranu 2016-03-31 o 3.24.00 PM.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2016-03-31 o 3.24.00 PM.png
    325.3 KB · Views: 0
ShazalFX please post the names and CID that is linked with Ela1954 account. Please provide the evidence

Hello
As You can see they do not reply even to You. Let's start voting to save other clients money. I still did not receive neither money nor reply.

AzaFx rep,, I think you need to provide some shred of evidence instead of just pointing a finger and saying "Cheater!"

AzaFx rep,, I think you need to provide some shred of evidence instead of just pointing a finger and saying "Cheater!"

Hello
As You can see they are not worth even a penny . Not answering for weeks , even when they have public charges ! I tried to contact them once again but without any result. I think that the only way to punish them and warn other clients is scam procedure

Back