CHEATED BY AZAFX COMPANY

Dear Forum,
Our compliance department found a team of 4 members who try to do the scam with our company that's why we are stop their activities and investigate their accounts.
we will get back to you when we reach on final decision.

Regards,
Shazal
AZAFX INTERNATIONAL
I've just issued a formal invitation for AzaFx to rejoin this discussion thread.
Dear Forum,
we were explain you earlier these peoples are a Scam they are a group of peoples we found a 4 peoples who try to do unusual activities. nobody else have complain accept to this group. we are doing our business with a straight way , we are the only broker who will not even use a bbook or dealing desk we are doing 100% STP Trade.
Our Compliance department found this team who try to do the scam with our company that's why we are stop their activities and investigate their accounts.
Please feel free to contact us for any further query.

Dear Forum,
we were explain you earlier these peoples are a Scam they are a group of peoples we found a 4 peoples who try to do unusual activities. nobody else have complain accept to this group. we are doing our business with a straight way , we are the only broker who will not even use a bbook or dealing desk we are doing 100% STP Trade.
Our Compliance department found this team who try to do the scam with our company that's why we are stop their activities and investigate their accounts.
Please feel free to contact us for any further query.

Hello I'm getting tired of this invetigation. Can Forexpeacearmy help me somehow?They have no wright to hold my money- it is a theft! They are playing on time, nothing more. Everyone can see they Azafx is a small forex broker so the investigation shoul be finished asap. It lasts almost 4 months now, this is pathetic ! They have never presented me any evidence according to my account! They posted the same reply almost a month ago , since than nothing has changed. I want my deposit of 1500 USD back + 700 USD gains nothing more.

The critical thing is to not give up. That's what scammers hope you'll do.

Go ahead and file a report with eConsumer.gov and post the report number here. That way anyone else having a problem with AzaFx can file their own report and cross-reference yours. Also, post an update in your Traders Court case thread.

The critical thing is to not give up. That's what scammers hope you'll do.

Go ahead and file a report with eConsumer.gov and post the report number here. That way anyone else having a problem with AzaFx can file their own report and cross-reference yours. Also, post an update in your Traders Court case thread.

Hello they still did not answer and did not refund me my money. What should I do to make tham scam and to start voting?

Your case is already open to voting this week. Please visit Open Cases and vote on your case and the other two which are up for a vote this week.

This is why people really should check their case threads at least twice per week.

Dear FPA,
We are a Forex broker and working in this industry from last 3 years , during this period nobody complain about us we do our business with a good and professional way, but few months ago 1 lady name Elisabeth Malmsten was open a disputed case against us on your forum and we are surprise to see that you make us a Guilty on single complain even our represntative told you we are investigating that lady account due to some suspesious activity but you make Guilty our company : https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...se-2016-062-ela1954-vs-azafx-com.44470/page-3
actually we was suspicious from that lady because she was not providing us proper documentation also we are investigating her account due to some other reasons that time, during this time you make our company as Guilty , its not good because , its harm our business , our investigation against her account was done and we try to contact her from last 3 months, we send her many emails to contact us and get her funds back but she didn't reply our email, in this case what can we do now to remove that Guilty status for our company , You peoples make us Guilty for only one person complain without seen that if we are scam then we didn't scam for few hundred bucks , Forex scammers not scam with few bucks or not scam only one person.
you didn't get any complain out of this lady and you make us Guilty. we are still doing our business but very disappoint when someone quote us our company status is Guilty on your website, even we don't have any fault in this case.
Now please give us a way what we can do to remove this Guilty status if that lady didn't answer our emails.
Its look like someone appoint that lady to harm our business.
Regards,
AZAFX INTERNATIONAL
www.azafx.com

Attachments

• F1.JPG
    F1.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
  • F11.JPG
    F11.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
The guilty vote was based on all available evidence. If you had presented your side of the issue properly at the time, it might not have even gone to a vote. Since you should have the client's name, address, phone number, and email address, who don't you work hard to get in touch with the client and get the issue resolved?

Hello
I accuse this forex broker for being a typical "scam". Not only they do not want to withdraw my gains , they also do not want to return my deposit. My correspondence with them is dating back for 2 months now. At the moment they do not even reply. I know that AZAFX company cheated many people from all over the world and do not want to give back peoples deposits. I know that some ot their clients informed skrill about present situation and skrill decided to block their account. Money has been collected on private account of MUHAMMAD ADNAN .
People I will probably never get my money back but I just want to warn You agains AZAFX Company and their CEO MR Muhammad Adnan.

Hello Dear ,

i also doing business with the AZA FX but i dont have any dispute with the company my withdrawal process with in 2 or three hours would you explain more about your case

Hello Dear ,

i also doing business with the AZA FX but i dont have any dispute with the company my withdrawal process with in 2 or three hours would you explain more about your case
I think he already explained in details in his post. I would like to request you to share the link with someone who can have a look at his issue to address proper solution.

Back