• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem citrades.com is scam

I am having an issue with a company
Wow who died and made you clairvoyant? I do not work for or with any binary company, and I have never posted here before, but if you need to put BS like that on my post to cover up the fact that this site is the biggest scam of all, go for it!

I don't have to be psychic. You either are the same person as Binary_Answer or else you are sitting next to him. You both registered and posted from the same IP. He used that IP for 2 months. No one else has used that IP in the forums except for Binary_Answer and you.

You spammed your BS conspiracy theories into multiple threads. Some of those threads weren't about CitiTrader or Citrades. You just wanted to post the same thing in as many places as possible. This qualifies you to be banned. It also matches some of the previous abuse of the FPA's forums by CitiTrader.

The only "blackmail" the FPA has ever committed was demanding that companies pay traders the money the companies owe to traders. The FPA never asked for 1 cent from any company in order to resolve a complaint. I regularly reject offers to remove reviews and forums posts in exchange for bribes.

If you want to use facts instead of conspiracies, check and see how many companies with good ratings at the FPA have never had an FPA ad contract. Check and see that some of the FPA's advertisers don't have 4 or 5 star ratings. Check and see that the FPA cancelled an active ad contract with a large broker because it wouldn't cooperate with a scam investigation. Read Scam Alerts and see that there have been complaints against current advertisers. Or, just make up another false claim that the FPA rigs the forums and ratings in favor of advertisers to keep proving how CitiTrader representatives don't care about facts.

I don't deal with the details of ad contracts. I do make sure that my review moderators never do any special favors for advertisers. No review has ever been taken down or rejected because of money. As long as I am here, no review ever will be taken down or rejected because of money.

I have veto power over which companies are allowed to have ad contracts. I've seen the reviews, my correspondence with the owner of CitiTrades, and the multiple instances of unethical behavior in the FPA's forums by those associated with CitiTrader. Based on all of this, I can promise you that there is no amount of money that will be enough for CitiTrader or Citrades to ever have an ad contract with the FPA.

I wonder when will people learn that paying clients is way cheaper than spinning around and lie and then face the FPA court?

Cititrader- you are not the first who tries this "best defense is a good offence" tactic, before you there were Insta and other scammers. We are dealing here with a client who claims you stole him, instead of accusing him and accusing the FPA- just pay the client his money.

As you well know, the binary filed is full of scammers and thieves. We are dealing with many cases of binary scams on a daily basis, many of them are by your company.

Wow who died and made you clairvoyant? I do not work for or with any binary company, and I have never posted here before, but if you need to put BS like that on my post to cover up the fact that this site is the biggest scam of all, go for it!

This would all be very entertaining in a surreal way were it not the fact that people are actually scammed out of their money. This is so sad, really... Is this a case yet?

I got in with Citrades because of John Kane's recommendation on his site Binarytoday.com, and now I'm wondering why Citrades is highly-rated in his site. When I made my deposit of 250$, they called me up forcing me to double my deposit or more so I can have the freebies etc. Really annoying! A few days later my equity dropped to 80$ and decided to quit as I don't think I'm right for binary. After submitting a withdrawal form (Jan.20), I got a reply after a few days, saying I have to fill-up another form. And so I did, and sent it to them. About 5 days to get a reply again. They always have reasons why you can't get your money back! A mere 80$!
Their latest reply was:

"Please note that according with our terms and conditions, you need to do 2 more trades to be able to make a withdrawal request.
Ones you done this, you need to make a new withdrawal request and your funds are going to be on your account up to7 working days from the date of request.
Thank you.
Have a nice day.
Regards,

Contact Us:

Lina Tripp
Customer Support & Compliance Department
support@citrades.com
+1-800-935-0543"

IF ANYONE HERE HAS A GREAT AMOUNT OF MONEY WITH THEM. DO SOMETHING NOW!

Get copies of the Terms and Conditions. Check and see if there's anything to this claim or not.

GUYS!!!! Please can someone tell me what is most likely going to happen to me if I open a $25k account with Citrades to take advantage of their managed account package? I have tried to read through all these 10 pages of rebuttals and the more i read the more confused i get... Is Citrades a scam or what is going on? I read that 2-3 people cant get their 80-250 USD withdrawn???? hmm... what do the people who deposit $25k are likely to get, any profit or just the same treatment as the 200 dollar folks?

Hello forex-Dean

All your posts about this broker is in the "Scam folders" does that not give you a hint ;)

Even their "review" page carries a big CAUTION about this broker ;)

Look at all the unsolved cases against this broker, and spare a thought for members like
ai007 who have serious issues with this broker.

Good luck
Liz

Hello forex-Dean

All your posts about this broker is in the "Scam folders" does that not give you a hint ;)

Even their "review" page carries a big CAUTION about this broker ;)

Look at all the unsolved cases against this broker, and spare a thought for members like
ai007 who have serious issues with this broker.

Good luck
Liz

Hey Liz,

Thanks for sharing your opinion but you never know what those 200 USD post are all about... its very easy to throw dirt at anyone so if you look at it that way.. every broker is scam... I have never come across a post telling that CiTrades stole 20k-30k so i am assuming that there might be some light at the end of the tunnel for them, right? The people who complain about 200 USD are stupid in the 1st place to even trade with such money... Take your wife out on a date for 200 bucks as opposed to trying to invest them online and complain that you need them asap etc... I am looking for a binary option managed account solution and at the moment I cant find any broker that really deals with that... if you know plz let me know and i will start my due diligence about them!!!

Still hoping to get full understanding about CiTrades, so if anyone else has any opinions, please share it!

Thanks in advance,
Dean

Hello Dean

I totally agree about how easy it is to throw dirt at someone, but in this case who is throwing the dirt at who ?

There is always light at the end of the tunnel, if only this broker would start and resolve these clients issues and gain a bit of respect back, but judging by the amount of unresolved scam warnings and the lack on this brokers part to try and resolve these issues, you and your money would be safer/better off elsewhere, buy a restaurant somewhere and charge all us "poor" traders $200 a meal. The amount of "poor" clients claiming this broker is nothing but a scam will make you also rich in no time :rolleyes:

Failing that option, try opening a thread in the Has anyone heard of? and ask if anyone could recommend a good binary option broker, to fit your requirements. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Back