Coinexx does not give you your withdrawal!

Radrose408

Private
Last October 2nd I made a withdrawal they told me that it was gonna take 10 business days to get the money into my account. It is October 28th and I still have no money in my bank account. I’ve been sending emails back and forth and they just say that it’s been processed so when I ask how come I still don’t have the money they just stop replying me. I used to trust in them but now, I realize that they’re SCAM! DO NOT FALL FOR THEM, if you want your money someday in your account DO NOT TRUST COINEXX!!!

Last October 2nd I made a withdrawal they told me that it was gonna take 10 business days to get the money into my account. It is October 28th and I still have no money in my bank account. I’ve been sending emails back and forth and they just say that it’s been processed so when I ask how come I still don’t have the money they just stop replying me. I used to trust in them but now, I realize that they’re SCAM! DO NOT FALL FOR THEM, if you want your money someday in your account DO NOT TRUST COINEXX!!!
you can only withdraw cryptocurrency to a wallet they don't do wire transfer to banks, do you have the right coinexx, coinexx is a forex broker https://coinexx.com/

Last edited:
you can only withdraw cryptocurrency to a wallet they don't do wire transfer to banks, do you have the right coinexx, coinexx is a forex broker https://coinexx.com/
I know it is a forex broker, they do have an option to make wire transactions through OlePay, that’s how I did it. I did one before and went through without a problem but this second one was the problem

I know it is a forex broker, they do have an option to make wire transactions through OlePay, that’s how I did it. I did one before and went through without a problem but this second one was the problem
what cryptocurrency did you use and did you use oldepay wallet

i been using coinexx for a year,never had this issue, last withdrawal was last week, sometimes it take to 7 days, and its only cryptocurrency

First time hearing of OlePay and upon searching I'm seeing a lot of negative reviews from customers using it for other brokerages. Is the issue OlePay not issuing your withdrawal into your bank account or did your withdrawal from Coinexx not hit your OlePay wallet?

First time hearing of OlePay and upon searching I'm seeing a lot of negative reviews from customers using it for other brokerages. Is the issue OlePay not issuing your withdrawal into your bank account or did your withdrawal from Coinexx not hit your OlePay wallet?
yeah i like to know the answer to your question, the problem could be olepay and not coinexx

what cryptocurrency did you use and did you use oldepay wallet
it did not hit my olepay wallet but it might be the issue with them, Imma try to see if I can get a hold from them or some explanation about my money.

it did not hit my olepay wallet but it might be the issue with them, Imma try to see if I can get a hold from them or some explanation about my money.
keep us posted, my withdrawal took 7 days, btw we talk on coinexx facebook page i was the one who told you to come here

Sounds good. Let's see what they say. Also if the withdrawal was processed with Coinexx, you should be able to view the transaction on the blockchain using the address you had them send your crypto.

Back