Colmex confiscated all profits

NJ Trade

Recruit
I am writing this case against the broker Colmex Pro (https://www.colmexpro.com/) who I traded with from January 2017 until September 2017.

When I came to withdraw my profits from there ( €9394.59 ) they accused me of using a third party to manage my account and removed all of my profits!

I trade using a proprietary EA on a VPS. They keep asking for details of my EA ( which I am obviously not going to reveal to the broker ) and saying that my IP is "similar" to other traders IP address. Which it obviously will be if we are using the same VPS provider!

I have subsequently exchanged various emails over the course of the last few months attempting to resolve this in a professional manner asking for proof that I have done this. None of the proof they can give is acceptable and I have since seen that there is another trader who has experienced similar issues with them who has raised their case on FPA.

It appears to me that Colmex are looking for whatever flimsy reason they can to withdraw profits from traders.

I suggest that all traders avoid dealing with Colmex until they address these issues.

I am writing this case against the broker Colmex Pro (https://www.colmexpro.com/) who I traded with from January 2017 until September 2017.

When I came to withdraw my profits from there ( €9394.59 ) they accused me of using a third party to manage my account and removed all of my profits!

I trade using a proprietary EA on a VPS. They keep asking for details of my EA ( which I am obviously not going to reveal to the broker ) and saying that my IP is "similar" to other traders IP address. Which it obviously will be if we are using the same VPS provider!

I have subsequently exchanged various emails over the course of the last few months attempting to resolve this in a professional manner asking for proof that I have done this. None of the proof they can give is acceptable and I have since seen that there is another trader who has experienced similar issues with them who has raised their case on FPA.

It appears to me that Colmex are looking for whatever flimsy reason they can to withdraw profits from traders.

I suggest that all traders avoid dealing with Colmex until they address these issues.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Thanks, I already placed a review on the page you sent, I placed it a few months back. I've now decided to escalate it to a case.

You want my account number posting on here?

Colmex were invited to join the thread on Monday the 22nd and the invitation was sent to a number of direct e mails to members and representatives as well as the support e mail address. I have not, as yet, received a response.

Guys is there any follow up to this case, I know it is old, but I have been demo-ing Colmex and found it very good as a platform, but unsure aas a broker, why I am asking? Thanks

Back