• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Crunch time! My case with ICMarkets

I am having an issue with a company
Update:
Still no feedback from ASIC regarding my official case against I-See-Bucketshop.

===================================================================

...hehehe.......I must be a thorn in the side of "rodney" a.k.a Angus Jon Walker" Head Of I-See-Bucketshop Dealing Desk because he is even mentioning me by name on his post#214 reply at Donnaforex site on the thread for "ThinkForex"...either that or he must really "miss me" but can't come here at the FPA because his IP is known to our ever vigilant Asst Moderator :D

One time when I was trading at ICMarkets I was making alot of money when I traded the NFP. My platform froze for 5 minutes and when It came back to work again my trade is now a loosing trade. This was a long time ago maybe even 2 years ago their explanation was there was a server error at the time. Yeah sure all traders know of broker manipulation this is already an old excuse. So I left that broker, now I'm with Pepperstone I tripled my money in 2 months but now my withdrawal is taking too long to arrive. What is going on with these broker these days. It's hard to find a good one now.

Send Rodney an invite to come here and see if he shows up.

I did invite "rodney" a.k.a Angus Jon Walker" over at DonnaForex site to check out my post on I-See-Bucketshop here at the FPA and.....as a matter of course...:rodney" know every detail of my thread here since he is having a dialog with myself here at the FPA as "Angus J. Walker", Head Of Dealing Desk for I-See-Bucketshop.
If "rodney" has posted here at the FPA, his IP would be know to our ever-vigilant Asst Moderator who would have no problem in linking that to one used by I-See-Bucketshop for posting fake 5 stars rating on their bucketshop company.

There have been a numbers of complaints over at MyFXbook site on I-See-Bucketshop server being down for hours at a time.
Most probably I-See-Bucketshop is running out of money to pay for fixes to their severs :D

This person posting the below at the "Reviews and Ratings of Forex Brokers and Services" on I-See-Bucketshop nailed it right on the head with his post:

mathew, sydney, Australia
Rating:
red_star_full.png
red_star_empty.png
red_star_empty.png
red_star_empty.png
red_star_empty.png

Date of Post: 2015-09-19
Review: Stay away from this broker. I met the owner of this broker and he is a dead-set arrogant prick

That, as far as I can see from the way their Head Of Dealing Desk Angus John Walker has been dealing with myself, very aptly & precisely described I-C-Bucketshop senior manager/owner manner and attitude!:D

Very well done Methew.....your post is short and to the point!

I took some time to read "rodney" a.k.a "Angus John Walker" posts over at DonnaForex site but couldn't carry on reading after a few dozens of these post (489 posts at last count) because his post became increasingly nauseating and irritated me to hell with his rude and pompous attitude.

Once again, "Mathew" is very correct in saying "the owner of this broker (i.e I-See-Bucketshop)....is a dead-set arrogant prick".

I have been receiving such emails (as in attachment) from I-See-Bucketshop Andrew Budzinski since last week.
I have not open the emails because there is a pop-up warning from my computer of potential malicious message.

Attachments

• Screenshot Malicious email.jpg
    Screenshot Malicious email.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 2
Never follow a link like that. They almost inevitably lead to some sort of malware.

Yes, indeed, my computer has warning (see attachment screenshot) against opening these emails from I-See-Bucketshop's Andrew Budzinski & Angus Walker appear to be the initiator of these emails.
What else can you expect from the owners/senior managers of a manipulating bucketshop broker which mathew, sydney, Australia has very aptly posted: "I met the owner of this broker and he is a dead-set arrogant prick" :D

Attachments

• Screenshot email Virus.jpg
    Screenshot email Virus.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 2
Back