Dangerous BinaryBrokerz

Attach is my transaction record. If you can see there were 7 chargeback (they give it to me temporarily). If you can see my balance on May 6, 2016, there is $15,601.81 ($7,820,28 of that was the bonus I didn't sign in), therefore, I have $7,781.53 in the account USD and GBP combined. I filed the chargeback 2nd week of June 2016. I was trying to upload my bank record where the bank returned those money bank to them but I couldn't. It says the file is too large. Binary Brokerz didn't put it back in my trading account. They just stole it. There's no record that I traded and I lose. That's why I don't understand why the bank favoured them. They lied to the bank and must have told them I lose the money in trade and because I sent my documents and DOD that I'm liable. I sent the bank my transaction report. I mentioned to them numerous times that the money I'm trying to withdraw was not lose in trade. I don't understand why I still lose the case.

image.png

escalate the case with your bank. or you can get wincharge to help. But they will charge 20% on the top...

Attention guys to Binary Borkerz in Cyprus. It is a broker to trade binary option but is not certified by Cysec.
I put USD 25.000 in this broker. I lost and now into my account there are around USD 7100. On December 6th I started procedure to get back my money, till now I did not get anything. My account is fully verified, I did not ask for any bonus. So according to what they write I could get back my money in few days but after 15 days nothing at all.

Has any body got any contact numbers for these Fraudsters, they have done one with many thousands of my money, have you any contacts for authorities ect who may of closed them down??
Jack Cruz & Nicolas Cavilleri both thieves.
Any Help gratefully accepted.
Thanks Dave P.

Has any body got any contact numbers for these Fraudsters, they have done one with many thousands of my money, have you any contacts for authorities ect who may of closed them down??
Jack Cruz & Nicolas Cavilleri both thieves.
Any Help gratefully accepted.
Thanks Dave P.
The only contact is the support email and phone. I have tried to report the case to police office in UK,US, HK, Cyprus and also various financial authorities, but the website and the scam scheme continues. I don't know if it worth to hire a private investigator to find out where the owner is and launch a lawsuit with them. That will cost extra money which most of the small victims will not do. I guess that is why they can continue without worry...

Now I go to Binary Brokerz's website, it says it ceased all activities in my region. My lawyer checked in UK, also sees the same. Can anyone else check in Israel or Cyprus, are they still operating?

Now I go to Binary Brokerz's website, it says it ceased all activities in my region. My lawyer checked in UK, also sees the same. Can anyone else check in Israel or Cyprus, are they still operating?
Yes, they seem shutdown :(

Back