Etx capital scam

After sending email that i will file a complaint to FCA by the end of tomorrow the compliance officer mailed me and said that he will investigate and according to the procedure i have to wait 8 weeks before i can file a complaint. 2 months to investigate such a fraud is a lot to be honest. What do you think of this?

Why do you believe they had stolen 1800 Eur? From where had it come?? You hadn't explain why your whole balance is less than the profits the account manager talked about it above 9600 Euro!!!

You might be right in this complaint but not explaining it well or maybe hiding something.......
Honestly, am not understanding your case!! If Asstmoderator, Pharaoh, Salim or other FPA high ranks can understand, that will be Great!

The 1800 from the first bonus may or may not be applicable to your account. The much more indisputable issue is counting your deposits against you. You lost the first 3000, but deposited the same amount, so that should not count for or against you. The second 3000 is yours (possibly minus that first 1800 bonus) and doesn't count as a profit or a loss.

Please invite the broker to this thread to explain their math. Tell them it shouldn't take 8 weeks to sit down and write an equation on a piece of paper and solve it.

I`ve been with them for a few months. I can share with you information on the outcome, including some attachments documenting the case,
if you drop a short request for that to the following mail: tobeornottobeetx@gmail
Cheers
Voiteck

Back