Ever Blown Your Trading Account?

The first time my experience in trading is only able to maintain account not more than three days trading, I first only take learn demo for couple week, and open trades on EURUSD, like as the most mistake many newbies, floating loss wider but only hope the price will back to the early track, and what happened then is margin call account..

It is not a new thing for traders especially new traders can do this mistake so I will advise investing a little amount in start. Actually minor mistake or emotional decision can lead a trader to a dangerous situation as a high lot or using high leverage can blow up your account.

I had this experience when I was a beginner. I was practicing and learning trading at that time. It’s totally fine to be in such a situation at the starting. These situations only make you understand how to keep everything in proportion with proper management.

I had this experience when I was a beginner. I was practicing and learning trading at that time. It’s totally fine to be in such a situation at the starting. These situations only make you understand how to keep everything in proportion with proper management.

The main thing that you must remember is tha tas long as you are doing your trades with the proper use of the money management then the trading will become safe and the losses will be limited.

You need to blow some small live accounts to under stand the impact and where things go wrong you are never invicabl in the world of forex but you need to learn that risk managment is the key to long term sucsess

Never blown no but had lots of consecutive losses. I came into trading risk averse so never really had an issue with getting over exposed to blow an account

Never blown no but had lots of consecutive losses. I came into trading risk averse so never really had an issue with getting over exposed to blow an account
Yeah I've not blown an account but have had a few weeks of consistent losers/very small wins.
That stuff can really take a toll mentally.

Never blown no but had lots of consecutive losses. I came into trading risk-averse so never really had an issue with getting overexposed to blow an account
I am not so perfect I definitely blow up my account at least 2 times, I think it happens with almost all traders but we can learn a good lesson from it why we face this loss and next time we should avoid the practice that through our account to zero. It was an astonishing experience when the first time it happened it was totally unexpected. Many causes are there and stong of all is our wrong analysis and risky trading.

Yup happened with me once when I was a beginner. That was a setback. After that I never took trading for granted and that attitude helped me.

Back