Everest markets and saxfx - scam companies

Hi Everyone,

My everest markets account is 16328571. I deposited three times(07/03 – 13/03 – 26/03) to everest markets and total amount is 3000 dollar.
I lost my money two times and I earned money with last 1000 dollar. I had an equity which amount is 4818 dollar.
I had a withdrawal request for 4818 dollar on 5th of april. But they did not give my money till now. I have all the proof in order to show this issue.

• Firstly they disabled my account and sent attached e-mail that they wrote we will pay 2000 dollar. Please look attached e-mail – subject: withdrawal processed
• They wrote me that my withdrawal request will be processed in a month, eventough they wrote 5 business days in the website.
• I gave their CEO two ways which are paying my money and insisting to keep my money and see my actions. You can see this conversations in the e-mail that the subject is Re: FW: Withdrawal Processed
• Their CEO - max fuller promised me to give my money several times. You can see e-mails by downloading via link in below. The e-mail subject is “Re: Withdrawal Processed”
• Max fuller (CEO) sent me last e-mail on 4th of july and promised me to give confirmation doc from bank for my payment. The e-mail is attached. Subject is “Re:”

Finally I can’t accept to steal my 4818 dollar. It is easy to understand that there is scam company – only deposit broker.
Their CEO max fuller is really young man. His linkeding profile is here. Max Fuller - United Kingdom | LinkedIn
I gave him time to fix this issue as young man's wrong, but he did not prefer to do it.
Unfortunately it will not be easy to steal my money like this. I will try to do everything as much as I can.
I will start to open websites in order to explain this issue.

And also they opened new forex company which name is saxfx. You can see conversation also about saxfx. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE BROKERS!!!
You can download e-mail proofs via this link > https://www.dropbox.com/s/lz59s7h5k1wykzs/Proof e-mails.rar

Hi,

I have information on Max Fuller, he is currently in France, near the Swiss border, and is running a business called Jim's British Market.

Address: 60 Rue de Genève, 01630 Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France.

Business phone number: +33450420418

Mobile: +447557344433

email: maxwellofuller@gmail.com

Good luck getting your money back...

Back