Exness a broker that damaged my operation it from the beginning.

tomassantos

Private, 1st Class
thats is a broker
a broker that damaged my operation complicating it from the beginning, I freeze my operations panel and server crashes.

Account. 3047910 CLP MT5$ 150 USD return to my credit cardHello I want to ask for all the money deposited in this company, because I lost everything thanks to your lack of assistance, I spent three days insisting on a problem where I could not see the status of my operations because the operation panel the board, was frozen nor updated prices or equity or level of margin, being very difficult the state of operations which ended up confusing me and causing me to lose money, I am outraged as I claim three days to avoid this and I have lost everything, I wish to return the money as I have been swindled, I will entrust everyone to know this situation.

request the return of deposited monies, frozen operations panel swindle, impossible to trade under those conditions, no traling stoop, no margin level, no market prices.

the equity and margin level and operating price did not change at all in these 4 days, are not updated automatically or equity or margin level or operating price with market price, it was frozen ... for example I said level of margin 500 and in fact it was in 300 or of equity 70,000 and in fact it was in 50000, besides the trailing stoop did not work

in short the broker boikot my operations from the first day of operations
the equity and margin level and operating price did not change at all in these 4 days, they were not updated automatically or at the margin or level of the price, it was frozen ... for example I said level of margin 500 and in fact it was in 300 or of equity 70,000 and in fact it was in 50000, besides the trailing stoop did not work in my server vps
--

Attachments

• vps.png
    vps.png
    139.3 KB · Views: 15
  • check.png
    check.png
    153.6 KB · Views: 17
  • engaño.png
    engaño.png
    260.6 KB · Views: 16
I must say that this problem affected all my operations and claim 4 days in effect, besides the problem was generated by them.
I give faith that it is so I received answers
from reinstalling the platform.
- many indicators (I do trading without indicators)
-internet slow (I have a vps server and his ping is 12 and the problem existed there)
- problem presented on all platforms no exception (webtrader - android - server vps - pc)
- no coherent assistance and they left because they said that they saw from his side everything ok ... ask me to send screenshot and nothing.
- Exnees is a scam and I fell for its hot offer of instant withdrawal.
- I want my money back, it's a scam.

check this screenshots

Attachments

• engaño.png
    engaño.png
    252 KB · Views: 11
  • vps server its ok ping.png
    vps server its ok ping.png
    167.3 KB · Views: 10
  • help.png
    help.png
    204.1 KB · Views: 10
Dear Enzo,

Thank you for getting back to us so quickly.

We really sorry for the inconvenience caused that you may faced.

With regards to your request, as we have mentioned to your previous email. Kindly note that because you are not using VPS provided by us, it is in your own responsibility to maintain your VPS.

If your trading platform is freezing even if you don't use VPS, kindly reinstall your trading platform.

Please do not hesitate to contact Exness support if you need any kind of assistance.

Best Regards,

Ella
Exness | Support Team

Have a question? Visit our Help center.
Email: support@exness.com
Phone: +357 25 030 959

1) in addition to inviting @Georgii, you must also use the invite tool on this thread. Please do this now to formally invite the broker.

2) I'm a little bit lost on exactly what is the scam here. Did you get a chance to record the screen and you can showing the freeze that way? A video would be very helpful here.

my account is at zero, however the platform still presents the problem, I would have to make a recording, the problem is the following ... observe the image captures that I made.

Example

Market price:
108.20 USD / JPY

PANEL OPERATIONS
BUY USD / JPY PURCHASE PRICE
MARKET PRICE 108.10 IN THE PANEL

THAT IS THE PRICE IS NOT UPGRADED AUTOMATICALLY IN ANY SERVER, IN ANY PLATFORM, THIS PROBLEM WAS GIVEN ON ANY PLATFORM.
WEBTRADER, ANDROID, PC, VPS CONTABO SERVER.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Enzo,

Thank you for getting back to us so quickly.

We really sorry for the inconvenience caused that you may faced.

With regards to your request, as we have mentioned to your previous email. Kindly note that because you are not using VPS provided by us, it is in your own responsibility to maintain your VPS.

If your trading platform is freezing even if you don't use VPS, kindly reinstall your trading platform.

Please do not hesitate to contact Exness support if you need any kind of assistance.

Best Regards,

Ella
Exness | Support Team

Have a question? Visit our Help center.
Email: support@exness.com
Phone: +357 25 030 959

There should be a button on this thread that allows you to formally invite the broker. Then you will see the thread automatically update with bold text "broker formally invited to participate in this thread via FPA invite tool" or something like that. Only the thread starter will see this tool.

@AsstModerator is there a screenshot available to show exactly where the invite button is?

Back