• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FastBrokers and FXDD case

I am having an issue with a company
I had to register here to chime in on this. I know first hand what's being dealt with here and the full story is not being told.
There was indeed a "hacked" MT4 client - I have a copy of it and I know exactly how it works. It was accompanied by an EA that had a variable in it that you could arbitrarily set to a number of pips (I have a decompiled copy of this as well).

The EA would enter both a long and short order on the same pair immediately. At a random interval it would exit the position and re-enter the same position less than a second after it exited. However, the EA would force the MT4 client to re-enter at a price not offered by the broker. So, for example, it would exit a long position at 1.3070, then re-buy a millisecond later at 1.3068 (giving an immediate 2 pip profit, which circumvents the spread and gives you an immediate profit). The aforementioned variable was the amount of pips in your favor the entry would force the broker to give you. It worked with dealing desk brokers who had instant execution.

If the plaintiff's were to show their trading record, you would see that the trades they made were technically impossible.

You can see it in action here: MT4i - kadilak_hunter - 1000 to 500,000 in 2 days on a demo.

That is GENIUS. Can I get a copy? :) All along, I thought that if the data came over to the Local PC's memory, that it could be tweaked in some way. You'd have to read the memory address where the data was stored and overwrite it. I dunno, just talkin' here. But what GENIUS work!!

Innocent traders caught up in a web of intrigue. Accusations and counter-accusations of hacking and deception. Client confidentiality thrown out the window in a legal action.
Raimundas, when you are finished prepping and sending those documents, let's discuss book rights.
Pharaoh, can you concretize your questions?
It would be a time consuming process (remember my poor English) for me and not interesting for the FPA community to repeat again the facts, which are already mentioned in this thread.

Yes, compiling and keeping as complete a file as you can on your trades record will most certainly help.
Our joint trading account is disabled now (since 23rd Sep, 2011), I cannot login into that account and make fresh account statement from MT4 terminal. My MT4 statement covers only a limited span of time: it covers the time period of 4th Jan, 2011 to through 2nd Mar, 2011.
But I have all daily account statements - its format is not very convenient to analyse these statements, because there are no direct relation between positions' on the daily statement and MT4 positions'. Additionally, I have log-files from the MT4 terminal and gathered Quotes from the MT4 terminal.

However, I keep thinking whether that lower court in New York really have the power & jurisdiction to summon you and the other defendants to travel all the way from your country to attend that court hearing. And who is footing these traveling expenses??
At the beginning of this thread I posted you the citation from FXDD customers Agreement...
Maybe, it's possible to litigate without physical presense in New York? What do you think?

Have you tried contacting any US newspaper to highlight your plight in this case?
No. I have no time for this :)...

At this point in time, if you & your father really have nothing to hide and what you have posted are the truths, then you have nothing to loss but all to gain in "humbly seeking/asking for help" from some kind hearted American news media.
<...>
Come to think of it, if American News Media don't publish your "humbly seeking/asking for help", I have a few American crusader friends to whom you can send that letter to. BUT you & your father have to be 100% genuine and honest in what you have posted.
Me and my father really have nothing to hide. We are 100% genuine and honest, but this case is complicated, because there are other defendants... Me and my father cannot guarantee the genuiness and honesty of the other defendants in this Civil action, because we are unfamiliar with them and have nothing to do with them before.

I had to register here to chime in on this. I know first hand what's being dealt with here and the full story is not being told.
There was indeed a "hacked" MT4 client - I have a copy of it and I know exactly how it works. It was accompanied by an EA that had a variable in it that you could arbitrarily set to a number of pips (I have a decompiled copy of this as well).
Wow!.. I cannot believe. Now I'm understanding the other side of this story... Sadly, but I'm involved into this Civil case as Defendant without any knowledge about existence of this EA. Dexx, if I'm understanding you properly, EA (what is the name of this EA?) mentioned on your post keeps the hedged (long and short positions simultaneously) positions open? Please answer, because your answer could help me in the defense. My trading style was solely manually and without using any hedges.
Dexx, please give me your email to the PM.
After this Civil case will be over, I'll request you a copy of this "Masterpiece"... Don't disappear from this forum :).

As a programmer myself, I have to say it is pretty genius. I'm a member of another forum where there were, a couple months ago, tons of people talking about it; I had made warnings not to use it for the very reason that lawsuits like this would inevitably happen. I'm all for making money, but "injecting false prices" to a broker (which, as you can see, is possible), is very fraudulent. Personally, I would never even attempt to risk my money with something like that. The rumor was that some people had paid up to $5k for it. The proponents of it were saying you could double your account in 24 hours, withdraw, and disappear, without getting in sh*t. Then do it again. The EA has no identifiable name as I don't believe it was ever intended to be released into the wild, so to speak. I imagine the brokers who were affected by this system flaw (perhaps there were other hackers who did the same thing in a different way), are having a hard time figuring out who screwed them over - there must be hundreds of people who did.. maybe even thousands.

I'm a member of another forum where there were, a couple months ago, tons of people talking about it;
Can you redirect me into "another" forum? I noticed, you are configured yourself not to accept PM's on the FPA forum. Thus, I cannot reach you in privately. Please, write me PM or email me: "z_raimis at yahoo.com" (without quotes).

The EA has no identifiable name as I don't believe it was ever intended to be released into the wild, so to speak.
What's about hedged positions? Does this EA keep (hold) the hedged positions open?
Thank you in advance for your answers.

Last edited:
Well if all this is true , then one word, PAYBACK, for the number of times brokers have screwed traders over who use mt4

So a brand new member pops up, claims to know all about proof that this "magical price injecting EA" exists, but doesn't provide supporting evidence and also blocks himself from PMs.

Dexx, if you are real, tell everyone where this discussion in another forum took place.

Have you considered that if there was such a discussion, it could have just been a marketing tool to sell a simple scalping EA to gullible traders. Another possible explanation is that it was a false idea planted by a broker to provide justification for grabbing legitimate profits made by traders.

Raimindas - by "book rights", I'm talking about a deal with you to write a book (and perhaps a screenplay for a movie) based on this incident. It's crazy enough to sell.

Books and movies

Raimindas - by "book rights", I'm talking about a deal with you to write a book (and perhaps a screenplay for a movie) based on this incident. It's crazy enough to sell.
:D...
Unfortunately, I have no enough of talents to write books or to produce a movie.

Back