• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FBS scam me they cancelled my balance 1563$ and make my account zero 0,00 simply

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Hello everyone, this 60% Air Bag promotion was very popular and also it attracted a lot of traders who abused the bonus and the terms and conditions. That is why the promotions conditions were this strict and in case of any violation the bonus and profit was cancelled according to promotion conditions.
Also I should note that we've never canceled or deducted a trader's initial funds. A trader can always withdraw his/her own funds without any restrictions.

Can you answer this (if possible)- Did they hedge each other? Was any of the accounts activity "suspicious"?

Can you answer this (if possible)- Did they hedge each other? Was any of the accounts activity "suspicious"?

thanks for your cooprate and i combine my vote to ask the fbs presentative together the same question :
Did the 2 accounts hedge each other? Was any of the accounts activity "suspicious"?
if yes please give us your evidence and i will not claim my profits again
if no,please take into your considration that i didn't ever know that just log in to another account is a violation of your rules and reason of removing the profit this happen becaus you changed the conditions after making my deposit and trading .
upon this please refund the 1563$ profits that you removed.
thanks in advance,

thanks for your cooprate and i combine my vote to ask the fbs presentative together the same question :
Did the 2 accounts hedge each other? Was any of the accounts activity "suspicious"?
if yes please give us your evidence and i will not claim my profits again
if no,please take into your considration that i didn't ever know that just log in to another account is a violation of your rules and reason of removing the profit this happen becaus you changed the conditions after making my deposit and trading .
upon this please refund the 1563$ profits that you removed.
thanks in advance,

According to 60% Air Bag promotion rules:
21. Should a client log in a trading platform with a bonus trading account on the same device that has been used for trading on bonus accounts of other clients, and at the same time profit from trading on any of these account is detected, the company has the right to consider this as a major violation of the promotion conditions (Bonus cannot be credited again in case since the last bonus crediting there is some profit received from trading) and to close currently open orders, remove bonus and all the profit completely as well as close client's trading account and dissolve an agreement with him/her unilaterally. Initial deposit in such a case will be returned to the client's personal bank account.

We can see that the trader did abuse the bonus promotion rules by loging in a trading platform with a bonus trading account on the same device that has been used for trading on bonus accounts of other clients.
No matter if hedging or any other suspicious activity was noted on these trading accounts, the terms are equal for every trader and all the participants should follow the rules thoroughly!

it seems here a big silence !!
like all agree the scam rules of FBS !!!
like we say to cheaters come on and scam us do your fake conditions and change it as you like to steal our money !!
sorry we didn't follow your rules and next time if we follow it don't forget change more again to scam again it is our false but you not !!

it seems here a big silence !!
like all agree the scam rules of FBS !!!
like we say to cheaters come on and scam us do your fake conditions and change it as you like to steal our money !!
sorry we didn't follow your rules and next time if we follow it don't forget change more again to scam again it is our false but you not !!

Dear magdysoliman, by receiving the bonus you agreed to all the bonus conditions. This conditions are equal to every participant.

Dear FBS Rep,

Please clarify why the client fund was made zero after cancelling all the bonus and removing the profit generated?

Is this is also mentioned in your so called T&C or will this be amended without informing to your clients and sending the change in T&C

Dear magdysoliman, by receiving the bonus you agreed to all the bonus conditions. This conditions are equal to every participant.

FBS rep,

I do understand the reason behind this rule but in a case where you can see that there was no abuse I don't think you should hide behind this rule unless you can show a direct and clear connection between the activity of the two accounts.

According to what you say, if the activity was made by two different IP then everything was fine. and I say: come on...

Dear FBS Rep,

Please clarify why the client fund was made zero after cancelling all the bonus and removing the profit generated?

Is this is also mentioned in your so called T&C or will this be amended without informing to your clients and sending the change in T&C

Yes, according to 60% Air Bag Bonus conditions:
21. Should a client log in a trading platform with a bonus trading account on the same device that has been used for trading on bonus accounts of other clients, and at the same time profit from trading on any of these account is detected, the company has the right to consider this as a major violation of the promotion conditions (Bonus cannot be credited again in case since the last bonus crediting there is some profit received from trading) and to close currently open orders, remove bonus and all the profit completely as well as close client's trading account and dissolve an agreement with him/her unilaterally. Initial deposit in such a case will be returned to the client's personal bank account.

yes you totally right
it is likr FBS state that bonus arbitrage between two accounts internally is fine as long as two compuers and two diffirent IP's used .
FBS rep,

I do understand the reason behind this rule but in a case where you can see that there was no abuse I don't think you should hide behind this rule unless you can show a direct and clear connection between the activity of the two accounts.

According to what you say, if the activity was made by two different IP then everything was fine. and I say: come on...

Back