• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FBS scam me they cancelled my balance 1563$ and make my account zero 0,00 simply

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dear magdysoliman, FPA members and representatives,
First of all I should mention, that due to this 60% bonus offer from FBS was so attractive to all the traders, it attracted a huge number of cheaters. That is why there was such a strict condition as:
21. Should a client log in a trading platform with a bonus trading account on the same device that has been used for trading on bonus accounts of other clients, and at the same time profit from trading on any of these account is detected, the company has the right to consider this as a major violation of the promotion conditions (Bonus cannot be credited again in case since the last bonus crediting there is some profit received from trading) and to close currently open orders, remove bonus and all the profit completely as well as close client's trading account and dissolve an agreement with him/her unilaterally. Initial deposit in such a case will be returned to the client's personal bank account.
Secondly, the bonus conditions are equal to all the participants. And all these conditions are obligatory to follow.
And the last, as magdysoliman told us that "in this time my friend was log into another account from my computer to negotiate his trades with me", this is not true! There were several logs into his computer from the second account for several times during several days.

If He Strict The Bonus Rules ..
So The Real Money / initial Deposit Must Be Returned ...

How ? Your Money Already Returned ?

FBS rep, you are ignoring my questions.

Are you suggesting that the complainer is a cheater? if yes, prove.

As I said, I understand you want to avoid cheaters (although my personal opinion is that with 60% bonus a broker usually wants to doom his traders but let's leave that to other discussion...) but if the complainer is not a "cheater" I believe you should pay him his profits

the FBS representtive said " And the last, as magdysoliman told us that "in this time my friend was log into another account from my computer to negotiate his trades with me", this is not true! There were several logs into his computer from the second account for several times during several days. "

it is like he state : you told us that you use this cup for drinking water this is not true because I see you have several cups ..... really you are joking !!

The rules of the 60% Bonus are strict and obligatory. They are equal to every participant. And the cheating here may be revealed not only in suspicious trading activity, but in other different factors, because it is strictly forbidden to one trader to receive more than one bonus. That is why we have such a condition saying: Should a client log in a trading platform with a bonus trading account on the same device that has been used for trading on bonus accounts of other clients, and at the same time profit from trading on any of these account is detected, the company has the right to consider this as a major violation of the promotion conditions (Bonus cannot be credited again in case since the last bonus crediting there is some profit received from trading) and to close currently open orders, remove bonus and all the profit completely as well as close client's trading account and dissolve an agreement with him/her unilaterally. Initial deposit in such a case will be returned to the client's personal bank account.

8e0b4eaf92fe056657ca0dc1c1d54f76.png

You can see from the screenshot that there were several logs into one computer from different bonus accounts: 362525, 343162, 357319. And this is considered as a major violation of the promotion rules, because this trader received several bonuses to different accounts with different names. After he withdrawed all the profit from one account, he opened the other account for different name and received the bonus again, which was strictly forbidden by the bonus conditions.

What I am trying to say is that this trader is lying to us by saying that this was just a negotiation of his friend’s trades, (my friend was log into another account from my computer to negotiate his trades with me)... First of all, according to the documents attached, your friend is a woman, you’ve probably forgotten it.

Secondly, there were not only intersections of the logs in, these two accounts (362525, 343162) have the same telephone number registered.

This trader also has another trading account at FBS: 321222. This account, by the way, has a perfect coincidence by a codeword and address with 343162 trading account.

Dear magdysoliman, we understand that this bonus was very attractive and a perfect chance to implement your fraudulent plan. But such an activity is strictly forbidden by the bonus conditions.

Dear magdysoliman, we understand that this bonus was very attractive and a perfect chance to implement your fraudulent plan. But such an activity is strictly forbidden by the bonus conditions.

What was the fraudulent plan? I still can't understand your point.

What was the fraudulent plan? I still can't understand your point.

He couldn't receive bonus 60% more than one time to one person, that is why he created several accounts to differents names and received bonus more than one time from the same device. Which is strictly forbidden by the bonus conditions.

Hello magdysoliman

You state you opened an account no 362525, the IP addresses shown by FBS seems to suggest that logins came from Egypt & Japan :confused:

Do you have family or friends in both countries :confused:

If you dispute these IP logins can you check your log file in your computer's folder (going on the times shown on image) post #37 ;)

All other accounts seem to suggest the same thing (Egypt & Japan) :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Back