• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FBS scam me they cancelled my balance 1563$ and make my account zero 0,00 simply

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
As I see it- Unless FBS is not willing to compromise here, as a good gesture, then there is nothing else we can do.

We always try to inquire into the root of the matter and if it is possible to solve a problem in a client's favour. But you should understand that the promotion conditions are equal to all the participants and we can't make an exception and suspend the rule in one case and don't make it the other same case, because it will be not fair for other traders.

In fact I see FBS don't have the intention to solve this thread
also it is now too much time we all waiting for them to help resolving but they wasn't
so now should i move to the next step ( trader's court case ) ? right ?

Then I think this thread should be resolved.

also it is now too much time we all waiting for them to help resolving but they wasn't

FBS are claiming you have violated their bonus terms, and as things seems to me- they are right

You violated the promotion conditions by loging several bonus account in the same computer, which was strictly prohibited.
So, it is in FPA admins' responsibility now to claim the case solved or unsolved by considering who is right here.

You violated the promotion conditions by loging several bonus account in the same computer, which was strictly prohibited.
So, it is in FPA admins' responsibility now to claim the case solved or unsolved by considering who is right here.

Could you explain here what do you see that you assume violating of bonus rules while no bonus into the accoutn while you was closing my trades ?!!!!!!!!!

Back