• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem forexoma.com brokerage?

I am having an issue with a company
Well, who else is there to go to? In Hong Kong I imagine that regulatory authorities might still care that there was unregulated illegal activity.
If not, then Report Internet Crime around the World at ccmostwanted.com is the next place I may file a report. I just don't know under whom to file this report. There are a couple of contacts listed for HK but I don't know which to use.

I am in the same situation. Last friday I made a withdrawal request but they didn't answer. I submitted one ticket but they didn't reply. Today I filed a complaint with enconsumer.gov and SFC of Hong Kong. The odd thing is that the site is still working and their MT4 servers are up. Is it possible that they have already emptied our accounts?

Yes, if they really are scamming, I already am counting this as a loss. If I'm lucky maybe paypal will give me some money back as part of purchase protection.
I feel like chances are my account might as well just be a demo account now. Fake money.
But as long as there is a connection to mt4 maybe there is a little hope, but I for one have given up hope of this being resolved peacefully. I knew that I was risking this when I went with them, but I was not ready to really lose that whole investment...

Does anyone know what is the latest bank where customers sent the money? In 2011 I funded an account of the HSBC Bank Burnaby British Columbia CANADA, the beneficiary was VTRADE Inc.

Well my forexoma account is now permanently disconnected... the mt4 is gone. I never used any bank info except for Paypal and they are now my only chance of getting anything back.

Hi,
I'm also from Switzerland and I have the same problem ...
I sent a withdraw request and I got no answers ...
I send a ticket and still no answer ...
The last ticket they answered me was on 7 of july

Since yesterday my account to Forexoma online trading room has been disabled ...

Does anyone know what is the latest bank where customers sent the money? In 2011 I funded an account of the HSBC Bank Burnaby British Columbia CANADA, the beneficiary was VTRADE Inc.
Last time I funded was on 13 of April 2013 to this bank account:
Account holder name: Unique Developers Ltd.
Account Number: 033 224536 838
Beneficiary Bank Code: 004
Swift Code: HSBCHKHHHKH
Bank Name: HSBC

Bank Address:
HSBC, No 1 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong

Beneficiary Address:
Unique Developers Ltd, 68 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

Last edited:
I will make a FPA court submission today. The hardest part about all of this is picking my self back up and pressing on... I would not have gone with Forexoma if US brokers offered some better options. The only one that seems to be cool even during news is atc brokers, but I have never verified this and do not have the money to open an account with them.

Back