• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem forexoma.com brokerage?

I am having an issue with a company
At this point, I think we can say Forexoma is a SCAM company! The mt4 and the trading room were disabled, the page with their contact information was removed from the site, the phone numbers are no longer active, the emails rejected. Now, we have to find out who is behind the Unique Developers Ltd. and report this company to the SFC of Hong Kong and to the HSBC Bank.

For me I still have mt4 connected to their server and still works ...
But I no longer have access to the trading room ...

Probably the mt4 works with fake money like a demo. I suggest a class action against Forexoma Ltd, Unique Developers Ltd and VTrade Inc. Any customers from Hong Kong and Canada? We need a good lawyer...

I think they gone bankrupt or maybe they have been hacked!
As a Software developer I can say their service was not so secure ...
They need time and we have to wait for an investigation, but yes we can start a class action against Forexoma!

Last edited:
I think they gone bankrupt or maybe they have been hacked!
As a Software developer I can say their service was not so secure ...
They need time and we have to wait for an investigation, but yes we can start a class action against Forexoma!

We have to wait for an investigation from who??? I'm in touch with the SFC of Hong Kong and the HSBC Bank of Hong Kong. They gave me the contact details of Hong Kong Police: crimeinformation@police.gov.hk. - PO BOX 999 General Post Office Hong Kong - fax (852)-2520 2828
I'm looking for a solicitor. The customers interested in a class action against them can contact me in private.

i just submit complaints to paypal, sfc and enconsumer...

is there anything else we can do guys?!

anybody have any updates?!!

Back