forexoma.com brokerage?

jazz_dragon

Private
Hi all...

i have complained with PayPal and now waiting for Forexoma and Paypal responses. I just wonder if my case is strong because i have opened my account with Forexoma in Early last year 2012. I funded my account via PayPal and i never did a withdrawal as I was not in profit yet.

thank you.

Pharaoh

Colonel
1. Complain to whomever processed your deposits - PayPal, your credit card issuer, your bank if a bank wire.

2. Leave a 1 star review at the FPA if you haven't already done so. This will warn other traders.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.forexoma.com

3. Go here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ave-you-been-scammed-how-complain-manual.html

There's a list of regulators from around the world. File in your country and any countries linked to Forexoma. Don't forget to file with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints. too.

bashar777

Private
today paypal sent me a msg about their decision it was on my favor, i returned all my funds since it was less than 45 days... but i lost all profits i made with forexoma...

thanks paypal

annaruth

Recruit
today paypal sent me a msg about their decision it was on my favor, i returned all my funds since it was less than 45 days... but i lost all profits i made with forexoma...

thanks paypal

That's good for you bashar.. i dont know how to communicate with paypal since mine was deposited may 29,2013, upon reading their agreement, they will just accept dispute if less than 45 days.. :(

annaruth

Recruit
I have done that, sfc, cftc and paypal.
SFC requested more information, which I provided.
Dafox can I ask you to send me the email add of SFC too? So I can file a complaint also.. :( I deposited mine thru paypal but that was older than 45 days already.. so I think no hope for me.. :( I will try the SFC.... Thanks..

goupilapps

Private
I ask refund to HSBC Bank, they told me to contact the remitting bank to send them a message, I did it. Now HSBC must to contact Uniq Developer LTD to get back my funds.