• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FORTFS SCAM!!!!

I am having an issue with a company
Hello. Please connect my approved review about the broker fortfs with my topic about scam fortfs.

Why do you keep dodging our questions and keep throwing empty phrases at us? Do you have nothing to say in response except for “attach my approved review”?

We are going to sum everything up for the last time.

1) Your affiliate commissions were generated in a fraudulent manner, by artificially increasing these commissions with random deals after realization that you would never receive your non-market profits. We do not distort your words, we provide a direct quote from you, where you say that everything is allowed to you and you can generate commissions as fraudulently as you like:

“I decide how much to earn affiliate commissions and how to earn on the account and it's nobody's business! “

First of all, you have already admitted to knowingly ignoring the partner’s agreement and now you are trying to take your words back. Secondly, this is not even your business. We do not pay commissions to you, we pay them to our partners, and this business is between us and our partners only. They completely understand and agree with the actions taken. Your trading behavior violates the following agreed upon legal documentation paragraph:

Partner’s agreement (https://static.fortfs.com/download/partners_agreement.pdf):

5.3.21. In case of any kind of manipulation (actions aimed at artificially increasing payments on affiliate programs) between the Partners or Clients belonging to one partner tree, the Company reserves the right to write off all accrued commissions and bonuses, to reduce the percentage or stop accruals of partner's commissions for one, more or all clients who are attached to the Partner, as well as exclude these Clients from the network of this Partner. Also, the Company reserves the right to compensate the financial losses from such manipulations by deducting from partner’s commissions or other funds deposited on accounts that belong to this Partner or Clients.

As stated above, it is not even up to you to question our decisions in this regard since it is solely between us and our partners, but even then you were provided with a full explanation. It is pointless to discuss this any further since you have even already admitted to manipulations and seem to have nothing of substance to add. This question is closed.

2) Your orders were executed with the delay. Since it is an obvious error, the orders were nullified according to the following agreed upon paragraph:

Client’s agreement (https://static.fortfs.com/download/client_agreement.pdf):

3.21. The Company reserves the right to force close, nullify or restore the order, to add the quotes affecting the financial results changing (opening or closing price review) in the following cases:

3.21.1. If the execution of order financial result contradicts the present Agreement or any other legal documentation of the Company.

3.21.2. If the order is executed with the obvious error (as the result of technical fault, non-market quote occurrence and etc.).

3.21.3. If the technical or hardware failure occurs as well as the failure at liquidity provider side.

We are not interested in hearing your empty accusations anymore. We have provided you with the full explanation as well as with the proof of the execution with delays. You can double check the provided proof for yourself, just as everyone else can – the presented quotes were in open access and can be confirmed by anyone who was monitoring them – which makes the proof undeniable.

You, on the other hand, have not provided any proof to your words so far. Unsurprisingly.

If you want to continue wasting our time arguing, we expect a reasoned explanation, with facts and with evidence, with quotes logs that would show our logs being not correct somehow and that there were no delays in execution. Please note that your empty words are not a proof against facts we have presented. Also, your answer should provide an explanation of where exactly do you think our actions differ from what was agreed upon in our legal documentation, with text excerpts – we do not see and you have yet to point out any discrepancies there. Our legal documentation is always the basis for our decisions and actions, not what you think or want. In addition, we expect you to stop dodging our questions, skim through this dialogue and give answers to every single one of them.

Until we get such response, we consider this question closed too.
If you wish to continue your unfounded allegations without providing evidence, you may refer to our previous answers, where everything is explained in details. It is completely in your rights to contact our regulator, which you should have actually done, and we are sure would have done if there was any real ground to your accusations. Better yet, you may move on to try to extort money from another broker, which will inevitably end up on FPA too – we are looking forward to visiting that future thread. Thank you.

1.I do not have to prove to you the fact that I have earned a profit ordinary trading Advisor that does not use delays in prices.Its absurd!
2.You still have not provided any evidence that my transactions were transferred to the liquidity provider and that the liquidity provider has canceled these transactions!
3.The terms of the agreement do not forbid me to receive commissions after trading Advisor and after trading hands! Also in the terms of the agreement does not indicate that I have no right to receive Commission with a large profit!

What a terrible coincidence....looking at the reviews of your company, you accuse everyone who earned a profit in violation of rules 3.21...you big scam .You like only loss traders.

Regarding the review you mentioned – our direct answer to it includes everything we felt needed to be said on the matter and anybody can refer there, but since you mentioned it, we will post the relevant part in this thread too. Still, we are surprised you even have the decency to point this out since you of all people know exactly how these fraudulent strategies work, and your FPA history serves as a great evidence to it.

If you really want to talk about coincidences, we are still waiting for you to comment on why your trading always ends up on FPA due to non-market prices, why you were accusing us of being frauds in one thread and then started trading with us anyways, why the nonsensical trading strategies changes occur so conveniently with you to allow for fraudulent actions, and all the other questions you are avoiding because you apparently have no good answer to them.

1-2: You asked for proof and we have provided undeniable proof of orders having been executed with delays. This is more than enough ground for the orders to be nullified, as you have agreed by accepting our legal documentation, and there is no point for us to prove anything else. Of course, you do not have to prove anything yourself. The fact that we have provided proof and you cannot simply means that there is nothing to discuss further.

3: The terms of the agreement forbid artificially increasing the amount of affiliate commissions paid, which is exactly what you did with full understanding of your actions. We have quoted you the exact paragraph that was violated. And once again, it is our business with our partners, who accepted and agreed with our actions, not with you.

Good to hear that you have finally decided to contact the authority, i.e. the regulator. We hope you have any evidence to show for yourself to them, which would be much more than zero evidence you have provided here.

All the answers, full and clear, were given to you in this thread. Since you cannot add anything relevant, point out any legal documentation discrepancies or dispute the points we made with any sort of adequate argumentation, we do not feel the need to discuss this further.

We would also like to take this opportunity to clear up where we stand on such situations for our existing and potential new clients due to the recent increase in attempts to manipulate bonuses conditions and other cases of similar fraudulent activities towards our Company and towards other brokers presented on this forum.

The main thing to take away is that if a client does not use multiple profiles to trade bonuses and does not try to cheat our verification system – he will never have problems with us. If a client’s trading strategy or EA/robot does not use quotation delays (arbitrage) – he will never have any problems with us.
Put simply, if you intend on honest trading, we welcome you at FortFS and you will enjoy an honest treatment in any situation in return. All deposits, as well as profits, for such clients are always withdrawn in full, without any questions from company’s side. It has always been like that and will always be like that, and our successful history of 8 years stands as a testament to this fact.
We are always open for the dialogue via support system and review every situation individually.

However, if you are coming to us to try to execute fraudulent strategies, abuse software vulnerabilities or game the trading/bonus system in other way, you should understand that we have a non-tolerance policy towards such attempts and that it is a waste of both your time and ours. Our team consists of experienced professionals who will detect such attempts every time.

We are proud to have been treating every client fairly throughout our long history and we intend on continuing to do so. We are thankful to every honest trader for putting their trust in us, and we will keep providing them our best service in future, just as we have been doing for 8 years.

Back