FX Scam Algotechs (https://algotechs.com/ ) and BeAlgo (bealgo.com)

They claim to be a leading international algo trading company . They uses a broker called bealgo.com. One can use bealgo website to deposit money to the broker. They claim that they would take 30% of the profit and money can be withdrawn at any time. Bealgo also provides MT4 where one can see open trades. They only trade EUR/ USD pair

I deposited 2100 EUR with them through 3 credit card transactions . Dated 16/09/2017, 4/10/2017 and 2/10/2018.

I posted my first withdrawal request on 03/10/2018 for 1000 EUR. I got a call from Robin Hill , my account manager from Algotechs, that they can not process credit card withdrawal request and I should request a wire transfer. I posted a wire transfer request to my bank on 07/10/2018 for 2500 EUR. Nothing happened . I inquired status of my request several times through bealgo customer support, never received any reply. 29/10/2018 , I called Robin Hill (account manager from Algotechs) that I want to to close my account . I send the request number of times to bealgo but nothing happened. I also asked him to close all open trades and cease trading activities from my account.

Immediately after that some huge trades were placed in my account and it went to negative. Also these trades were also fake . A buy order is placed for lot size 2.52 on 29/10 at 12:50 @1.4459 which is making loss of EUR 1800. Interestingly EUR/USD pair today was between 1.13697 - 1.13754. Please check the account report before I spoke to Algotechs guy Robin Hill and after that. The profitable open trades disappeared .

I withdraw 15.000 euro and it was in my account the day after. Besides read this article about the company: wealthandfinance-news.com/algotechs-algo-trading-software-the-true-future-of-the-investment-industry/

I am not sure you all have ever been to a Bank and asked about investing your money in the stock market. You get ripped off with barely 3% annual interest rate IF the economy goes fine + you pay for them handling your money + you pay governamental taxes... Does anybody know an institution which is offering great deals in investments? Algoritms is the future and banks are using them but still pay me , if I get lucky , 3% annual interests on my investment...

I think the above account is fake or sponsored by BeAlgo but I am not able to withdraw my money since last 2 weeks now. Have been contacting both Algotechs and BeAlgo and not getting any satisfactory answer apart from waiting to get the Københavns Andelskasse thing sorted out.
I am not sure what I can do now, apart from waiting. BeAlgo is suggesting to transfer the money back to trading account until the situation is resolved.

What do you guys suggest, is going to a lawyer a good option here? Waiting to hear some serious replies from people who are also suffering.

I think the above account is fake or sponsored by BeAlgo but I am not able to withdraw my money since last 2 weeks now. Have been contacting both Algotechs and BeAlgo and not getting any satisfactory answer apart from waiting to get the Københavns Andelskasse thing sorted out.
I am not sure what I can do now, apart from waiting. BeAlgo is suggesting to transfer the money back to trading account until the situation is resolved.

What do you guys suggest, is going to a lawyer a good option here? Waiting to hear some serious replies from people who are also suffering.

THAT IS A LIE MY FRIEND i do not work for anybody and am not promoting anybode here. I am just someone who invested money just like you and I got it back when asked. I TOLD YOU GO AND READ wealthandfinance-news.com/algotechs-algo-trading-software-the-true-future-of-the-investment-industry/ this is an article over this company. IF YOU don not fill in the info correctly, than you get a lot of issues YES because they must have the details and all they ask before making a withdrawal I had that too. Read the article I copied here I even called the magazine to verify the authenticity of the article.

I have read the article before also and thats why I invested. The problem is not with Algotechs but with BeAlgo which is there broker. They are now saying that there bank Københavns Andelskasse has been taken over by the Danish authorities and all the outgoing transactions are now frozen and thats why my money is also frozen. I am quite scared if my money is lost now and all this is a scam or something.
Can i know when did you request withdrawal and when did you receive your money.

Do you know what should someone do in above case like me, also others have said the same thing like me.
Can i contact you in person by a call or something?

Hi guys, can anyone here suggest what can be done in these kind of cases. The company is situated in Bulgaria and can we start any legal proceeding from outside Bulgaria. How and where can we report these kind of cases and save others from falling in such traps. I am really frustrated with the kind of information they are sharing and that is looking to be trap to me and I want to at least report this to local police.

Any help or info would be highly appreciated!!

Hi guys, can anyone here suggest what can be done in these kind of cases. The company is situated in Bulgaria and can we start any legal proceeding from outside Bulgaria. How and where can we report these kind of cases and save others from falling in such traps. I am really frustrated with the kind of information they are sharing and that is looking to be trap to me and I want to at least report this to local police.

Any help or info would be highly appreciated!!
Did you get a problem with them as well?

Thats what my whole post and earlier posts mean. I am facing the problem with BeAlgo only and I am not sure what to do and how can I start any legal proceeding against them from outside Bulgaria.
I need some people who have faced the same withdrawal issues with BeAlgo and I want to ask them what are they doing for it.

I need some serious advice on this.

Thats what my whole post and earlier posts mean. I am facing the problem with BeAlgo only and I am not sure what to do and how can I start any legal proceeding against them from outside Bulgaria.
I need some people who have faced the same withdrawal issues with BeAlgo and I want to ask them what are they doing for it.

I need some serious advice on this.
First of all open a new thread in scam folder along with full details of your problem with them.

Back