Fxcbs

zulemara

Recruit
I saw there is already a thread on FXCBS, but I thought since it's a different case(although the same problem) I would make a new topic:

I sent a wire transfer on Sept 2nd. I contacted live support on Monday the 7th when it hadn't yet posted. They said to give it more time. Then I contacted on the 8th, they said give it more time. On the 9th I contacted my bank and although they didn't do a full trace, they advised me that the money had been credited to the IBAN and that's as far as they could see it without running a trace(which costs money) and as stupid as this sounds, I don't even have 10 dollars in my account so I can't afford a trace. I have submitted a withdraw request for my current balance of a little over 800, but I don't know when they'll get around to processing it.

I then contacted live support again. They told me to send an email to their finance department with the wire transfer fact sheet, so I did. They said response would be 24 hours. 24 hours, no response, 48 hours, no response. Then they were closed for the weekend. During those 48hrs I had been contacting live support, trying to get someone to help me. They assured me they would contact the finance department and someone would email me back. They gave me the phone number to call, which is not the number listed on the website. The correct number is +971-4-427-8787 They informed me they were moving their headquarters to dubai and that is the reason for the incorrect number on the website. Whatever.

Since their general account email seemed to be so fast, I sent an email to them in desperation. They responded within 4 hours to send the email to the finance department. They obviously didn't read the email because I told them I had already emailed the finance department and gotten no response.

I waited until 2am EST this morning and called the finance department. Someone answered, I told them my situation, and he said someone will check and call me back immediately. I stayed up another 4 hours waiting for a response and got none. I slept for 3 hours and I called them back and got no answer so I have left a message. Live support keeps giving me the run around. They close at 2pm EST

I don't know what to do at this point. I will be plastering this all over the place until my money shows up, that's for sure. Any help is appreciated.

I have finally gotten the 2k posted to my account after a day shy of 2 weeks.

I firmly believe that it was my persistence with posting on FPA and letting them know it that lead to them posting the wire. I still have not received any kind of email or phone call from them.

FYI, my bank finished the trace on the wire I sent sept 2nd and advised me it was credited to the benneficiary's bank account(that'd be FXCBS) on Sept 3rd

Are you still with them? It will be good to see if anyone actually get their money when making a withdrawal.

Even if your deposit was small, consider the benefits to a broker of not acknowledging many deposits for weeks. They probably keep these in interest bearing accounts and pay the traders zero interest. Add a 2 week delay on deposits and withdrawals for thousands of clients and that's a nice bonus for the guys running the company.

Back