FxClub (www.fxclub.org) SCAM - does not pay $23k

Specktor

Recruit
I traded in the company fxclub (www.fxclub.org). Trading account number Libertex 1805371080. Trading account number MT4 720225214
31.07.2018 I received a letter to the post of the following content:
Dear Customer, We bring to your notice that according to paragraph 2.4 of the Agreement on rendering services in the international financial market, trading on all of your accounts except 720225214 was blocked.
To restore full functionality, we ask you to provide documents for additional verification.
The list of necessary documents will be provided to you in the near future.
Since then, I have started to request a variety of documents:
(Next, I quote from letters to request documents)
31.07.2018:
- color scan / color photograph of passport 20 ******* 66 (pages with photo, registration and signature) in good quality.
The same day I took the documents and went to the office of the company in Voronezh. In the office, I took photo documents and uploaded them to my account, I was assured that no more documents would be needed. But I continued to receive new requests.
- Your photo with an open passport 20 ******* 66 in hand (the photo should clearly show your face and data of the main page of the passport) in good quality.
(the document was provided on the same day)
- Your photo with an open passport 20 ******* 66 in hand (the photo should clearly show your face, hand completely and the data of the main page of the passport) in good quality.
- color scan / color photo of bills for payment of utility bills (electricity, water, etc.) for a period not later than 3 months at the place of registration with your full name. In the case of rented accommodation - a lease for your name.
(documents provided on the same day)
15.08.2018 Having logged into my personal account, I saw that there are no locks, created 3 requests for withdrawal of funds using the WebMoney system - the same system that was replenished. Within a few hours, I received a request for new documents:
- information from the payment system (a screenshot with the url line, scan of the statement, etc.) through which you made payment of WebMoney Z474072296204, with payment information: account holder name, successful transaction in favor of our company
- color scan / color photo of the passport of the owner of the wallet Z474072296204 (pages with photo, registration and signature) in good quality.
- a photo of you, Sergey Shlyahov, against the background of a screen shot from the personal cabinet Webmoney Z474072296204.
(documents provided on the same day)
- a copy of the document "Source of origin of funds"
https://www.fxclub.org/DECLARATION_OF_SOURCE_OF_FUNDS_GB.pdf
(Documents provided on the next day, August 24, 2018)
31.08.2018 I received three letters with the following content:
Unfortunately, we have to inform you that your application for withdrawal of funds was rejected.
Reason for rejection: According to the Regulation on Non-Commercial Transactions (Appendix to the Service Agreement), the Company has the right to limit withdrawal of funds from the Customer's account in any way at its discretion. By decision of the Internal Control Service, you are allowed to withdraw funds to the bank details of the Russian Federation.
At the same time, in the personal cabinet, pressing the button "withdraw money to the bank account," the system gives an error that I can withdraw funds only in the way that I replenished. I filled out my bank details, and a few minutes later I received a request again:
- an extract from the bank on the account on which you plan to make a withdrawal, with the information: Your full name, account number
(documents provided within an hour)
Since then, for 10 days, they are checking the bank statement on my account.
This whole situation looks like a simple dragging out of time - they ask for documents one by one and check them in a week. Already 40 days, all this is pulled and I can not withdraw funds.
When contacting the chat support, they are simply told to wait, there are no deadlines, the internal control department is checking something. When I ask the reasons for the audit, they refer to paragraph 1.4 of the non-trading procedure, which states that they can initiate an investigation when identifying dubious non-trading transactions. When trying to find out what kind of operations they considered dubious - they answer contrary to all logic and common sense. "We have no right to disclose the algorithms of the internal control service." What does it have to do if the question is asked completely different.

I have provided documents more than any other financial structure that I have ever worked with. Delaying time, they put me in an extremely uncomfortable situation, I have financial obligations, the fulfillment of which is difficult because of the prolonged verification. I do not intend to cooperate with this organization in the future, I want them to stop this farce with inspections and promptly withdraw funds from me in the shortest possible time. At the moment the amount of funds on my account is 23335.52 USD. The behavior of the company is a clear sign of fraud and reluctance to pay.

Attachments

• FPA1.JPG
    FPA1.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 1
  • FPA2.JPG
    FPA2.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 1
  • FPA3.JPG
    FPA3.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 1
  • FPA4.JPG
    FPA4.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 1
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Hello! I have exactly the same problem with the score as my wife. Our accounts are 550015591 720225215. and this is my wife's account 720225218 1806177920. Please help us collect our money.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

Done.

Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
Trading account number Libertex 1805371080. Trading account number MT4 720225214

Also, share your problem with them as a review here forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15241/fxclub.org

Done. Awaits verification. Earlier I left a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/77/www.fxclub.com
Is not this the same organization?

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Your original review was left in the correct place. We've removed the extra review page.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Your original review was left in the correct place. We've removed the extra review page.
May have been a mistake, maybe I was wrong when I left a review. Review left on behalf of the guest, despite the fact that I was already registered. Can You fix it? Or I should leave a review again and this remove?

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: We've linked your review to your forums account and to this thread.

Attachments

• FPA-review.JPG
    FPA-review.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 0
If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Apparently, the company ignored this discussion. What to do now?

The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Sep 25, 2018 at 10:16 PM

Specktor, please see your case thread for further instructions.

Back