FXPL EA - 14 Days Free Trial For FPA Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
FXPL Ea failed to install on FXChoice & FXCM Demo MT4

Pls find the attached screenshot of my FXChoice & FXCM Demo MT4 account on which i tried installing the EA but did not work out. I dragged and dropped it as i read in the guide, and a window saying "Please wait" popped up but after a time it closed and threw an error. See the pics.

Please kindly look into this and help out.
Pls make a comment, FXPL developer
Regards,
Davids.

Pls find the attached screenshot of my FXChoice & FXCM Demo MT4 account on which i tried installing the EA but did not work out. I dragged and dropped it as i read in the guide, and a window saying "Please wait" popped up but after a time it closed and threw an error. See the pics.

Please kindly look into this and help out.
Pls make a comment, FXPL developer
Regards,
Davids.

Hello,

EA will work only on registered accounts.
Make sure that you have installed ea on mt4 account which you sent us.
By the way all new trial request has been activated now.
You can check now.

Thanks.

We dont believe on backtest,because backtest will not show you trade on real time data quality(no slippage, instant execution of orders,data feed in real time,floating spread,weak data quality etc).In other word backtes never show you correct picture.We have many ea's in our hard disc which is hero in backtest but zero in real account.In short backtest never prove the quality of product.Backtset only show you the trading style of any ea.
At least FXPL EA is running on real account from last 24 weeks.Follow our forward test of real live account with live data feed.This is more trust able.

For some additional info, come to your backtest report.Find attachment for backtest from jan to feb 2012 which is same as your testing period and deposit $10000 is also same as yours.
You can see that Success fully passed this period with only 13% DD

Now question is why my backtest is different than yours?

This can be happen in two cases first your data quality is poor or second you choose a wrong backtest method.
In this case seems second reason is working.Yes you choose wrong backtest method.
You choose backtest method "open price only(The fastest method to.......)" why?
This backtest method analyze only new bar open price. FXPL EA strategy does not follow bar open price only.
This is the reason why your picture is different than mine.
And This one more reason that why i dont trust on backtest.

Thanks.

Thanks for the explanation. I will let the EA run on demo account for the 2 week trial and try to re-run backtest with proper backtest setting (every tick).

I tried again a backtest this time using tick data and got the same results as posted before with the account blown around 7 Feb 2012 - 19:00 Hrs

Can you please advise EA settings and tick data you used for your back testing? (P.s. my demo account is 5 digits)

THanks GBPUSD Results.png

I tried again a backtest this time using tick data and got the same results as posted before with the account blown around 7 Feb 2012 - 19:00 Hrs

Can you please advise EA settings and tick data you used for your back testing? (P.s. my demo account is 5 digits)

THanksView attachment 10763

Hello kotsh.

It means your data quality is weak or it has gap.
This is the reason dont trust 100% on backtest.
Please use FXPL EA on your demo account and take benefit of trial.You will have better idea during trial.

Thanks.

As of now I have a floating P/L of about -60 Euro (loss) which is more than 20% drawdown assuming a 250 Euro account.

Hi Newgen, Just loaded up onto live a/c complete with smiley face, then the chart is removed with an explanation of "insufficient licence". Can you help pls? Many Thanks.

If gbpusd goes to 1,5750 which is very probable many small accounts will be busted

Hi Carlob, Is that a mini account you're using with .01? That loss represents about 600 pips (assuming no Martingale multiplier)?!

yup, I'm using the default settings with 0,01 lots. I have 10 sell trades open at various levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back