FXPMarkets.com withdraw problems

Gertje

Private
After a few months trading with FXPMarkets, I wanted to withdraw my entire balance [€5.000 deposit plus €2.800 profits].
I issued a withdraw request on friday evening, and got an email confirmation stating it might take 3-5 business days. So far, so good.

The next monday, I couldn't logon to my MT4 to see if the balance was already taken off.
An email to the account manager, Richard Hastings, learned that FXPMarkets moved the MT4 to another provider, from CFMarketing group [the owner of FXPMarkets] to CFMSolutions. I had to re-download MT4 and logon with totally different accountnumbers and password. I found the MT4 with the correct balance, and all history copied from the old MT4. Every trade was there, with new ticketnumbers and a reference to the old ticketnumber. I have both the old and new statements copied to my desktop.

I tried to login to the client area of their website, but got an error 522 [connection timed out] every time, untill today. The phone wasn't answered, emails to finance, compliance and info bounced. I managed to get through on their live-chat, and asked why I couldn'd login to the client area. Then I was called by the account manager, and he stated that the company was moving office and thus had 'some problems'. He would look into it, that was the last I heard or received from him.

I then started looking the web for more info, and among other things, I found the name and email adress of David Greenbaum here at FPA. I emailed him, and to my surprice he emailed me back a few days later. He stated that he would need 'a couple of weeks to review the situation'. I told him that it could be solved in minutes, by just transfering the balance in my account to my bankaccount, but 'that's not how things work'.

The reason I'm sending this alert is that I'm getting the feeling that the trades I made never made it to the market, but were kept in house. Also the fact that for nearly two weeks now the company can't be reached by normal ways of communication makes me wonder what they are up to.

I will invite David Greenbaum here in due time, and hope he can sort things out.
All I want is to get the balance from my account transfered to my bankaccount.

Gertjan

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Apr 16, 2019 at 2:32 PM

Hallo Gertje,

Also my account whit FXPMarkets disappeared. I lost a lot more. The same thing no response to emails, te telephone number is not working anymore, the contact person I had to get me in contact whit Richard Hasting by whats app is gone. It was a big scam now I am looking to get my money back. I wonder are you from Holland and can I somehow contact you?

Hello Gertjan,

I have just received your invitation to the FPA.

Please note that as long as the review & thread are live, the timetable to review your case will extend.
According to the company protocol, we need first of all need to stop handling the case and only review it initially for commenting in forums.
Do let me know by tomorrow morning if you plan on leaving them online so I could rearrange my time and work priority accordingly.
On a personal note, we have already been in communication and therefore, the thread only adds work to my desk which is already swamped as I stated initially.
Like every respectable company, I gave you an ETA for a response but I assume that wasn't enough for you.
Best Regards,

JESjeTMjZpEU_2kGXKTNWwuwsZtOJ79mgYx3yeJ8QhGKwM0EhC0E0PnAqk_3lDXqUuiYR9JTmhgrcpakP90qc4CEYbU7XcNOWduCx3VEQSoc8zaMAcQGTN5TeVg2CUJPU328_ZDhYV-WwA2qeMN8PI0mXh0p-ZpIRCRHpO7AfECJepKdqzDAKJlrVZhnCqN7s1oYsSB9duM=s0-d-e1-ft

David Greenbaum
Phone: +44-208-089-1313
Fax: +44-203-905-2855
Email: DavidG@FXPMarkets.com

Hallo Gertje,

Also my account whit FXPMarkets disappeared. I lost a lot more. The same thing no response to emails, te telephone number is not working anymore, the contact person I had to get me in contact whit Richard Hasting by whats app is gone. It was a big scam now I am looking to get my money back. I wonder are you from Holland and can I somehow contact you?
If you are the TheoM I know, you know how to contact me.

Hello Gertjan,

I have just received your invitation to the FPA.

Please note that as long as the review & thread are live, the timetable to review your case will extend.
According to the company protocol, we need first of all need to stop handling the case and only review it initially for commenting in forums.
Do let me know by tomorrow morning if you plan on leaving them online so I could rearrange my time and work priority accordingly.
On a personal note, we have already been in communication and therefore, the thread only adds work to my desk which is already swamped as I stated initially.
Like every respectable company, I gave you an ETA for a response but I assume that wasn't enough for you.
Best Regards,

JESjeTMjZpEU_2kGXKTNWwuwsZtOJ79mgYx3yeJ8QhGKwM0EhC0E0PnAqk_3lDXqUuiYR9JTmhgrcpakP90qc4CEYbU7XcNOWduCx3VEQSoc8zaMAcQGTN5TeVg2CUJPU328_ZDhYV-WwA2qeMN8PI0mXh0p-ZpIRCRHpO7AfECJepKdqzDAKJlrVZhnCqN7s1oYsSB9duM=s0-d-e1-ft

David Greenbaum
Phone: +44-208-089-1313
Fax: +44-203-905-2855
Email: DavidG@FXPMarkets.com
Did you receive this email from them?

Did you reply to him yet?
Of course.
I told him that this thread would remain active untill I get my accountbalance transfered to my account.

The ETA he is referring about was 'a few weeks' for a simple withdraw.

FXPMarkets is still unreachable to me, they still don't pick up the phone, emails to the accountmanager-, info-, compliance- etc. are unanswered, and I still get an error when I try to login to the client area.
David Greenbaum seems to be the only person left working there.

Back