FXTM TRADE MANIPULATION

Yes friend i am agree with you i have also work with this broker he stop my withdraw and after against trade with me he has empty my all account. that days gold went up high from 1317 to 1360 usd when i open position in sell first i take withdraw he accept my withdraw and sent me email ur withdraw is successfuly proceed than when i open position in gold in sell position gold went high from 1317 usd to 1360 usd he trade against me.first time i see gold go as much high in one day. Kindly i have checked many brokers i found market makers, fradulent market move one side as open trade if any one know any honest broker let me know i wants to work in forex again.thank

Yes friend i am agree with you i have also work with this broker he stop my withdraw and after against trade with me he has empty my all account. that days gold went up high from 1317 to 1360 usd when i open position in sell first i take withdraw he accept my withdraw and sent me email ur withdraw is successfuly proceed than when i open position in gold in sell position gold went high from 1317 usd to 1360 usd he trade against me.first time i see gold go as much high in one day. Kindly i have checked many brokers i found market makers, fradulent market move one side as open trade if any one know any honest broker let me know i wants to work in forex again.thank

Many are fake, when low buy in the market from the counter or on the internet account and then sell no need of these fake brokers..I do that now, and also put on the fix deposit or Islamic banking you can get profit less than this but your money is safer. this company is former Alpari, who are punished legally for fraud, google you can see it.

https://fsmnews.com/Articles/NFA-Pins-Down-FXTM-as-Fraud-/article.aspx?Article=1103

Many are fake, when low buy in the market from the counter or on the internet account and then sell no need of these fake brokers..I do that now, and also put on the fix deposit or Islamic banking you can get profit less than this but your money is safer. this company is former Alpari, who are punished legally for fraud, google you can see it.

Hello! Let us clarify what punishment you are talking about? Alpari has been on the market successfully for over 20 years and has a good reputation.

They didn't scam you brother. It's the nature of buy stop, sell stop, buy limit and sell limit. The reason is slippage. No matter whether it's forex or stocks or whatever when you execute that kind of order, all brokers try to fill your order regardless of price. Because they all are sellers and want to sell always.

Back