FXTM TRADE MANIPULATION

ok, according to you the above chart indicates the price action , then my buy stop trade at 1.27931 on 7 oct 2016 was not suppose
The chart indicates that prices during that time were non-market.
The candlestick on your chart shows that the price had reached a zone near 1.1450 while the market price is around 1.20 :confused:
You should have reached them within 24 hours else the deal is considered to be ACCEPTED by both sides. I am sure that they can make an exception in this case.
If they have a dealing department or execution department, you should contact them once again and explain the situation. You can also send them 3 different charts from 3 different brokers for a check.

I have tried and sent them details regarding trade on the next day of the event, their response was . inappropriate

Dear Harish C,

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Further to your email below and the enquiry included therein as regards your order number # 1015653659 of your trading account #2524290; our team has carefully investigated your query and concluded with the following:

Please note that your position was closed by Stop Loss got slipped during the abnormal market conditions.

Please note that GBP-based instruments was under strong pressure during last days.

Please be informed that this night, because of a very low liquidity GBP pairs have experienced drastic price movements on those instruments.

Please note that abnormal market conditions may be accompanied the following:

• Significant increase of spreads;
  • Increased slippage;
  • Order execution speed may take longer than usual.
In the event of any dispute, our Server Log File is deemed to provide the most reliable source of information and has absolute priority in any assessment of a particular trade.

We trust that the matter of your email below has been dealt with. If you require additional information please do not hesitate to contact your dedicated Account Service Manager or our Customer Support.

cleardot.gif

Start a private conversation with FXTM's representative to the forums. See if that's enough to get the company to come back and provide more info.

seems traders have a several issue with FXTM recently, I am having one and it is not completely solved yet.

Harish,

I can explain what had happened about your situation.

The prices were out of market and LP should correct it if the pricing is incorrect and your loss/trade should be canceled as this price is not exist in most of the brokers.

Let me tell you again if someone placed buy limit at 1.19 and in according the chart, it should be executed and made huge profit. I am sure FXTM will cancel the order and explain to clients in other way that this pricing is incorrect and non-market price. Thus the order/profit should be canceled.

LOL

I am strange that why many malaysian like to trade with such pelik pelik brokers... why dont go for those who are regulated and non-dealing desk?

why don't you share your experience with fxtm, why is it not solved.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...onsibility-after-causing-customer-loss.48127/

here is my case, after the first rejection now they do response by offering "tradable credit" for what has been taken away from me, tradable but not withdraw-able. There are agrees & disagrees in me about that solution, however I made my final decision by accepting it. Now I am waiting for the first withdrawal (not withdraw that credit) after the issue, once I have it in my account I think it is fair enough to close the case.
Really appreciate how FPA helps traders to turn what is wrong to right. As the slogan that I read somewhere: "Brokers wish that traders dont know FPA".

I think it is high time to inform CySEC for the issues. I just visited their page, it is very attractive, features their office building and builds up some confidence but it seems that all ends here.
So, follow these steps:

1. Contact FXTM and ask for unique reference number that will be used to contact CySEC.
2. After you receive the unique reference number, fill in the CySEC form
3. Contact the Financial Ombudsman - this is the institution that might help you to recover your lost funds. Ask for compensation from broker's side which must refund all your losses. Make sure you follow the Anti-money laundering procedures and comply with them.
3.1. Download the complaint form from here
3.2. Fill in the form
3.3. Send the complete form to complaints@financialombudsman.gov.cy and a copy of it to fin.ombudsman@financialombudsman.gov.cy
That's all!

Sir, Lt. Colonel Pharaoh
Here is update of my issue, i have personally communicated with the FXTM personal manager Mr. Faheem he dealed professional way and they are ready to compensate the loss , So looking forward for it.

Back