GUILTY Case# 2011-011 | m4re vs www.avafx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AvaFX is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 80 96.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
AVAFX has been cancelling profitable trades for years. It's their way to recoup the money they have lost and the easiest way to do it is for them to claim the trade was done at off market prices. They are one of the most untrustworthy broker there is out there. A true bucketshop.

Avafx.

If they decided to close the platform,then what happen to depositors money?
I Think they should be watch cloely.

I read all the cases here, and I have a question about the brokers that are regulated ... why aren't these cases taken to their regulation board? Are all regulations just a formality, and we have to stand up for ourselves with this website? I love this website... I'm saying, do the regulators ever regulate?

I read all the cases here, and I have a question about the brokers that are regulated ... why aren't these cases taken to their regulation board? Are all regulations just a formality, and we have to stand up for ourselves with this website? I love this website... I'm saying, do the regulators ever regulate?

The regulated one's are definitely better than the non-regulated, at least someone is sort of watching but they have a long ways to go in forex regulations, all brokers have to do is claim this kind of thing, arbitrage, system exploitation, bad price feed and your trades are invalid. It makes me wonder sometimes if some brokers purposely run their feed behind the "real" prices to give them excuses to cancel trades when they feel like it. In fast moving markets there is never any guarantee that the prices you execute trades on are going to be the prices you actually get later.

Last edited:
scammers

Some time ago I had a similar case with AVAFX (it was solved with help of FPA)... They accused me of trading at prices outside of the market... the easiest argument for scam brokers for refusing payments.

The broker is the one who is providing services to the trader, if their platform is slower than the real market then this is their problem, not trader's and they must be responsible to cover their losses due to the unprofessional services they are offering...

the trader was simply using their services they were providing him with...AVAFX platform accepted those prices without offering new prices.

You just can't accuse a trader of buying at prices outside of the market if a broker is offering prices outside of the market!? that's ridiculus and completely unprofessional... if a trader loses money due to his connection problem or sth similar (which happens on daily basis), he is the one responsible to cover his loss. The broker will never return his money because he is using unreliable connection...

AVAFX get serious and pay the man the money he earned while using the platform you provided him with.

Hey guys, I should say something (Sgt. Vincam please let me know your opinion to carlosnegronmontoya@gmail.com).
I'm a quite new trader. Haven't deposited yet, I'm yet in demo account at Markets.com.
My plan in order to avoid losing money is beginning with a microaccount and making profits as fast as possible in order to withdraw my initial deposit. For example, I begin with 120$, when I reach 250$ or more I withdraw that 120$ so I will be more calmed.

After all, I've read that part of the TOS of the AvaFx broker, which talks about the "delays and connections"... hey, I've gotta say, that PART of TOS is exactly the same with the same words and grammar as in many other brokers like eToro (which I contacted some weeks ago and decided to avoid).

I'd recommend to avoid those brokers that forbid scalping and that have that part in the TOS... they will always refer to their TOS to say that you traded "too fast (BS)" and that you traded outside the market... BULL****-SCAM.

Happy trading and have a pip filled day fellas

Carlos Negron
Peru

Better not to trade with AVA. Leave AVA ASAP.

Their fault, their unprofessional services became our responsibilty as a trader. It is not fair. Why? Because we cannot control your server. You know your systems better than us as a trader. If you know that you have a problem with your systems, why don't you fix it or replace it with a better one. If you cannot do that, why you blame on us.

You can also choose to disconnect your server when your price is out of the market so that traders cannot execute their order.

Or you can state that you are not welcome for scalper. And you must warn the trader as soon as you recognize his pattern as a scalper and return his money immediately, NOT after he is requesting his money.

For me, put AVA as a scammer so that a new investor/trader become aware about their services.

AVA is a scam Broker, as Marko posted in his case No. 17 (Terms of AVA), it is clear that AVA is warning you that if you will make a profit, we will declare the trade as "Out of the market price". You enter a trade for short or long period, if it will profitable trade will be declared "out of the market rate".

I think we should read the terms and conditions carefully and should analyse here with others and then open an account.

D-Trader

Back