GUILTY Case# 2011-031 | Alex Kenuk vs www.INVESTTECHFX.COM

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Investtechfx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 148 99.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has the broker been invited to respond?

I am very tempted to submit my vote right now against the broker, but would first like to ascertain whether or not they have been made aware of this thread and invited to respond.

New traders should be warned by FPA cases

FPA cases against these riff-raff brokers should cause anyone to go to a big name brokers with some history in financial markets. Interactive Brokers Group, MF Global, etc. There are many more, but stick to ones that can be easily verified. Why should you have to do so much research to find an honest broker?

This broker "investtechfx.com" should be reported to all regulating authorities and avoided forever! Find out who the principals are so they can be tracked if they open shop elsewhere. Hopefully they can get free room and board in prison.

I'm in agreement for a top scam in 2011. We'll have to wait until later in the year to find out if it's worthy of scam of the year....but it certainly could be. Poor Alex...what can we do to help him get his bucks back? I certainly hope the CFTC can and does get involved. I'm just not sure they have any teeth in a Canadian company. Let's do all we can through FPA.

investtechfx.com scam

I definitely vote Guilty!

No broker has the right to with-hold funds from its investor! We need to keep sending that message out there.

Guilty!

"We very much want to facilitate a solution to your particular case"

Wouldn't that be. . . . . .duh . . . . sending him his money?

Its so sad to see stuff like this.

When brokers like this come up with all sorts of gimmicks, they find technical names to cover up their tricks. What do they mean by VIP Status??? Why should it come up when it has to with withdrawals???

VIP Status is supposed to give preferential, quick, honest, and better services than "ordinary status" which is not the case here.

Well my advise to everyone is to be highly cautious of outrageous bonus from brokers who are not at the top 10 with integrity

Get the unprofessional out of the profession

There can be no company operating in a field where they actually hold customer's money without interest profit on both interest and commissions from the bank, use their account base for guarantees (if not using the actual cash) for their own purposes, plus make money on the spreads, slippage, taking counter positions, quickly picking up stops even though the actual feeds were a few pips apart and whatever have you...get the out of the scene quickly and publish the names of the principals - directors as they mushroom under different identities. NO MERCY!!!!

Greed again!

This is another case of disgusting behaviour from this so-called broker who has well rehearsed replies - all to thwart withdrawals of other people's money! The stupid thing is they were doing very well legitimately from their clients. Pure greed kicking in and I hope they get legally slammed for it!

Back