GUILTY Case# 2011-064 | Celina Salim vs www.intelfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Intel Fx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 129 97.7%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Celina Salim

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: https://www.intelfx.com/

My Case is: Hello
I've opened 2 accounts with IntelFx and I was trading normally. I noticed a problem with a trader on your forum and requested an immediate withdrawal for around the sum deposited in both my accounts. The withdrawal was processed normally and I've posted screenshots of my withdrawal. Later on, I continued trading with the accumulated sum with the reassuring of the company reps that my money is safe. Then I requested a 30k withdrawal around 1 month ago. After waiting around 1 week, I started asking what's with the delay, and the reps on chat told me I will get my money and I have nothing to worry about but I might have to wait a little bit longer. What's the problem? I said to myself. I mean it's 30k, and I waited, and the waiting continued, and I continued trading. My account balance reached around 100k and on the 8th of August, upon market opening, I opened 6 positions 9 lots each, couple of hours later, I tried to close the positions but I got the message "trade is disabled". I contacted support immediately but they were no where to be found. I tried chat, yahoo messenger, phone, etc..... So I e-mailed them and explained the situation.... yet nothing. I understood that what they were trying to do is margin call my account by letting positions run for a loss and the positions did drawdown my account by around 50k to later have a turn in the market and the account equity reached around 200k. Upon noticing that were not able to margin call my account, they disabled my account and now upon logging in, I get the message "account disabled". The way I see it, they scammed me for 200k and I'd like your help if possible to go public with this. I attached a statement proving my accusations.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Celina on 08/15/11

The company was first contacted about the issue on 08/07/11 the last contact was on 08/11/11

Company representatives' emails: <finance@intelfx.com>
<intelfx_finance@yahoo.com>
<support@intelfx.com>
<marwan@intelfx.com>
<intelfx@yahoo.com>

Attachments

• IntelFx.htm
    171.3 KB · Views: 7
There isn't too much to ask about this one. I emailed IntelFx. The only response was an auto-reply from their finance department.

I'm moving this one to the Open Cases folder now.

damn scum buckets

I will never open an account with those @$#!%! brokers. I've had almost the exact same problem with ForInvest crooks. I've posted at a few forums warning about them. Earlier there was some issues with Ms. Sylvie O. and now this. To moderators or asst moderators: Just put them #%@*$#& as scam broker and save everyone the time.

Apparently the freakin' CTFC are just going after reputable brokers to prevent us residents from making some extra income and ignoring the scam brokers. Thanks Franks & Dodd damn traitors!

P.S. I voted guilty. I hope them and their families and friends suffer horribly for along time.

Apologies to mods and asst mods if I went too far. I've just had a shot of scotch. But that still gets me steamed. Feel free to edit or delete this post if you feel I've went too far.

Last edited:
Easily Proven - wheres the Judicary

Clear cut, just the fact that the trader was unable to contact anyone for emergency support says enough. A no go for anyone trading on that basis alone!
Guilty IMO, hope these crooks are run out of business and locked up.

intelfx

this is very sad and i really feel for you - 200k is a lot of money to lose if they get away with it
i would have found it very suspicious just the fact that they have a yahoo email address - but i know some of the things to look out for with scammers since i've now been scammed a few times - i was previously very naive and gullible where internet scammers were concerned
it makes me feel very angry what people will do to cheat others
it's always so important to check a company thoroughly before funding an account with them

2 votes "not guilty" while I write this.

This shows that the scammers ( criminals ) from intelfx are registered users here .
Nobody with a sound mind ( scammers and criminals never ever have a sound mind ) would vote "not guilty" when criminals steal money ( in this case 200k or more ) from a victim.

Back