GUILTY Case# 2012-049 | VacuumTube vs Brocompany.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Brocompany.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 65 95.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VacuumTube

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.brocompany.com

My Case is: After about 2 years of testing on microlots I have decided to withdraw my money. Not much in total - $529,19. This sum has been confirmed by monthly statements, also clear visible on my personal page on my.brocompany.com.
I requested a complete withdrawal 30th March - it was rejected since my bank account was not approved. Got an approval and then immediately requested a withdrawal of all money - 6th April. Based on the Agreement I signed with them when I was opening the account, the transfer should be done within 5 business days.

Unfortunately, nothing happened. Therefore opened a support ticket and since then I am getting only excuses.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Trader on 06/04/12

The company was first contacted about the issue on 04/10/12 the last contact was on 06/04/12

Details: April 10, 2012 3:50:22 PM MSK — Юрий Прокудин
Greetings,

Your request will be processed till the end of this week - or at the beginning of next week.

Kind regards
Prokudin Yuri
-----------------------------------------------------

April 26, 2012 9:50:52 AM MSK — Юрий Прокудин
Dear Vaclav,

Sorry for the delay,the most possible time for a withdrawal shall be after holidays in Russia - after 9th of may. The problem is as follows: there is a delay of money transfer from the hedge broker.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Prokudin Yuri

May 14, 2012 12:23:21 PM MSK — Юрий Прокудин
Dear Vaclav,

I am really sorry that You have not received Your money till today. The most possible data of withdrawal is 25th of May.

You can expect this 0,1% for each day of delay and these funds will be deposited to Your account after withdrawal.

My appologize.

Kind regards,
Prokudin Yuri

May 14, 2012 12:59:01 PM MSK — Юрий Прокудин
Dear Sir,

we will try to process Your payment this week. As fast as we can.

Kind regards,
Prokudin Yuri

<no further reply>

Company representatives' emails: <l.grigalaityte@brocompany.com>
<k.soboh@brocompany.com>
<info@brocompany.com>

Attachments

• Broco-wtdr-req-public.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
One more picture:
MT4broco.png

I don't see anything to discuss on this one. Broco needs to be invited in and if they don't reply, this should go to a vote.

I've just emailed them.

VacuumTube, please also email them. Ask them to post a reply in your thread in the Scam Alerts folder.

Hi,
I got a replay to the invitation:

June 6, 2012 1:42:38 PM MSK — Lika Fakhrutdinova
Dear Vaclav ********,
Your withdrawal request is approved and will be processed in 2-3 days.
Should you have any additional questions please add a comment to this request.

Faithfully yours,Lika!

However, my withdrawal request is still marked as "new" (not "approved") in the internal client web interface.

Regards
VT

I see they've publicly promised a vote this week. If they give you your money, great! If not, that will make deciding how to vote very easy.

Hi,
today I got an MT4 mail statement with "Withdraw to ARMSWISS usd -529.19"
Nothing on my bank account so far.

Regards
VT

Oh sh*!

Finally, I got some money, however, definitely not what I expected.

There is an agreement signed with Broco saying:
2.4.7. Payment of remains by the Company or part of account balance to Client's operating account is due within five bank business days upon receipt of the request;
and
6.1.2. In the event of late payment of account balance remains to Client and Client's demand to pay it thereof, the Company is entitled to remitting 0.1% of the delayed payment per every day of delay to Client's account;

So based on these facts:

• Apr 6th: withdrawal request of $529.19 raised
  • Apr 13th: 5 business days after the request raised
  • Jun 14th: payment proceeded (62 due days)

Therefore expected commission: $529.19 * 0.1% * 62 days = $32.81

Which is in total $562.00.

Monday, I realised that I obtained $481.61 onto my bank account. It is $80.39 less than what I expected and after more than 2 months of urging and excuses. It is even $47.58 less than the original amount without penalty fee :(

Truthfully, I am glad I got at least some money back, mainly thanks to FPA. However, I am convinced this is not fair from the Broco and I still see this as a scam behaviour. They are cheaters in my eyes and I have no more power to fight with them further.

Thanks
VT

Would you like this to go to a vote based on failure to pay the amount promised?

Back