GUILTY Case# 2012-049 | VacuumTube vs Brocompany.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Brocompany.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 65 95.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello,

As a representative of Broco I bring apology for inconvenient procedure.
Penalty fee has been paid to the account before occurance of thread but the next day after withdrawal happened.
Today we have sent a letter to client asking to apply for remains and we will process this withdrawal with the minimum cost for client.
Understaning about inconveniency of situation and poor order of payment (withdrawal was made on one day and fee charged the next day after), we must admit that there was no intended deception.

Hi,
to be correct and fair, I have to admit I got an email today. Broco representative informs me, that they sent penalty fee to the trading account.

I have checked there is $32.81 deposited there. It's not amount I could seriously trade and a wire transfer would cost me more than I could obtain, so I have to think about what to do with it...

Anyway, they are still "imprecision" in the Brocorep statement:
  1. The penalty from Broco was funded 20th June (therefore not "next day")
  2. The scam alert thread was opened 10th May, this case thread 5th June, and they sent the first payment 14th June (therefore definitely not "before occurrence of thread")

So again, I must thank to FPA for the help! For me it is obvious they started to fulfil their promises only after the public info here.

VT

Last edited:
Let's see if Broco can find a way to get the money to you without fees eating it all.

The vote has come in as guilty. Broco did refund the missing money, but transfer fees could wipe out most of the money paid. Before ending the case, I'm giving Broco until next week to work something out.

We are looking forward for the request to be made by client in the personal area.
(request for withdrawal) and we will process with min. fee

We are looking forward for the request to be made by client in the personal area.
(request for withdrawal) and we will process with min. fee

Let me end this case peacefully.

How much money is left for VacuumTube in brocompany accounts, 33$?? Let me donate that amount;) and we finish from this case to keep attention at others.
Seriously, Brocompany how many cases must there be opened at same time against you at FPA. Don't you learn from your mistakes??
Or you have the strong ability of handling many cases at same time!! or is it you're searching to become the King(maybe Queen:p) of Scam Companies at FPA!!
For that small amount of 529$ you're resulting in all this noise??
It's not just about the amount of money but the broker cheat, but if I was in Vacuumtube place, I'll not giveup on the case but in a way finish it if the amount of some 33$ is the only thing left and tell the broker I donate you that money, you had enough bad bad reputation in public by this case.

Back