GUILTY | Case# 2012-082 | alisaleh vs www.UFXMarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that UFXMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 87 97.8%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UFX Kiss Of Death

The whole credit card thing sucks. It needs a reply before a verdict is issued, as it is pretty serious stuff

Well I did get a refund from one bank. UFX marketers will try and get you to deposit more and more money until they blow your account up!

Anyone having credit card issues with UFX needs to contact their issuing bank immediately. Ask for the fraud department. Once you've filed a complaint and asked about a chargeback with them, ask them if they have any information about how to best file a police report on the incident.

I have voted guilty. I think it is very telling if you are not even getting the most basic of your needs met with this broker and that is getting your phone calls and emails answered. I also am wondering on the fine print of your account as to any promotions or bonuses you may have signed up with when opening your account? I hope not, otherwise I see no reason why if you have money in your account, you should not get that if you have requested a withdrawal. Good luck with getting this sorted out, I hope that this company sees the power of numbers thru FPA!

This makes 3 guilty verdicts against UFX. The FPA Scam Investigations Committee will be discussing this issue very soon.

Back