GUILTY Case# 2013-095 | yulitacs vs www.optimarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptiMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 36 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Guys, I kind of bumped into this thread while I was doing my research. I'm a career trader and do this for a living. I gave these guys a chance and they were happy to take my money,but also paid me promptly when I cashed out (NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL). Mind, you I don't usually take any form of incentive, so I hope you read the fine print because there's no such thing as a free lunch in this world. DW :)

AsstModerator Note: You failed to mention that you are posting from the same location in Israel as Limor from OptiProfits used to post. Limor was the forums representative for OptiMarkets and XPmarkets. Both of your accounts have been banned and the details have been reported to StopForumSpam.com

There was also a review left for XPMarkets from the same location. That review claimed to be from a client in the UK who had a delay on a withdrawal get fixed.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

The FPA does not appreciate forums spammers.

I'm always very suspicious of people who come on here to defend companies, and have only 1 post count. The above proves the point!

This is my first time voting I think. In years anyway. I thought I'd at least post something. I've been looking for alternative brokers, so I've been watching here to better educate my self about new brokers. I haven't had any problems with any broker other than being dropped because I am from the USA. I don't have a way around that until I retire. :)

This is my first time voting I think. In years anyway. I thought I'd at least post something. I've been looking for alternative brokers, so I've been watching here to better educate my self about new brokers. I haven't had any problems with any broker other than being dropped because I am from the USA. I don't have a way around that until I retire. :)

FPA doing a great job. I always take time to review and vote. It is the only way to fight back. Baliguy : Do not despair, last time I checked BabyPips had a thread on foreign brokers who will take US citizens. The US as of yet cannot intimidate the whole world. We now have no US brokers as they are under control of Frank/Dod.

Moderation Team Note: Broker recommendations have been edited out of this post. No good broker would want its name tied to a problem another broker.

If more people like Yulitacs file complaints both here and with all available regulators, they won't last long.

If more people like Yulitacs file complaints both here and with all available regulators, they won't last long.

Even if I get the charge back from my CC, I will keep going to do everything I have to do, to see Optimarkets going out of business, so they wont scam and steal money from nobody else. Thanks guy for your help.

Companies like this rely on the fact that most people won't bother to pursue things past much further than an angry email or forums post. What they don't count on is that 1 victim in 100 will fight tooth an nail to get ever cent back and 1 in 1000 will make it a personal mission to warn the world.

Yulitacs is 1 in 1000.

Companies like this rely on the fact that most people won't bother to pursue things past much further than an angry email or forums post. What they don't count on is that 1 victim in 100 will fight tooth an nail to get ever cent back and 1 in 1000 will make it a personal mission to warn the world.

Yulitacs is 1 in 1000.

yes I am jajajj

Back