GUILTY Case# 2013-095 | yulitacs vs www.optimarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptiMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 36 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am having thesame problem getting my money back from this scam broker.
Can anyone help? I have contacted my bank they are conducting their investigations at the moment.
I hope I get my money back through visa.

I am having thesame problem getting my money back from this scam broker.
Can anyone help? I have contacted my bank they are conducting their investigations at the moment.
I hope I get my money back through visa.

I hope I get my money back too, this company is GUILTY!!!!!

Hello.

I have been speaking to my bank to. they are allsow contacting visa but i have different visa cards some from europe and from asia i hava a broken leg i find it sick that visa mastercard or other sipmley not just close the relasion to all this binary options scam people i will never stop looking for this person. that stole from me from optimarkets.com 24option.com were the played with my chart. we are talking serius money.

My mistake in life was never so serius.

Marc Grøndrup

Groendrup77, go ahead and start your own thread in Scam Alerts. I have an idea or two that may help.

Hello.

I have been speaking to my bank to. they are allsow contacting visa but i have different visa cards some from europe and from asia i hava a broken leg i find it sick that visa mastercard or other sipmley not just close the relasion to all this binary options scam people i will never stop looking for this person. that stole from me from optimarkets.com 24option.com were the played with my chart. we are talking serius money.

My mistake in life was never so serius.

Marc Grøndrup

Sorry to hear that, you are another victim of Optimarkets. I hope they pay some day for scamming people!!!

Guys,
This broker also took my money. English is not my native language, can anyone here help me file a complaint against OptiMarkets?

Back