• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GUILTY Case# 2014-069 | ai007 vs cititrader.com

I am having an issue with a company
I'm glad to hear you are getting everything organized. Maybe you can also update the YouTube video to make certain that all the evidence is shown on screen large enough and long enough that even CitiTrader's people will be able to read it.

Since you are in the US (and since CitiTrader has signs of a US presence), here's a list of places to file all your evidence:

SEC.gov
www.CFTC.gov
eConsumer.gov
IC3.gov

Last edited by a moderator:
If Citrades/Cititrader thinks any of the stuff I posted is not correct or miss-leading, we can discuss that in a decent manner here and I will post the correction to that. Other than that I am not sure what to do. This is just the feedback of what happened. I had to come to the forum when I ran out of options. The options they gave me, favored Cititrader only, i.e. adding more funds or self trading the so called VIP Managed Account. I did inform Dave Johnson before starting to post, in an effort to get some resolution. However my posting here only triggered a series of negative posts against me from them/their affiliates, and then flooding the forums with my personal and account information.
Even as of today, more than 6 months since this has all started and despite my trying to approach Dave for a settlement, I have not received anything better than what I mentioned above (or maybe worse, well I will save that for the next post).

I'm glad to hear you are getting everything organized. Maybe you can also update the YouTube video to make certain that all the evidence is shown on screen large enough and long enough that even CitiTrader's people will be able to read it.

Since you are in the US (and since CitiTrader has signs of a US presence), here's a list of places to file all your evidence:

SEC.gov
www.CFTC.gov
eConsumer.gov
IC3.gov

Last edited by a moderator:
If Citrades/Cititrader thinks any of the stuff I posted is not correct or miss-leading, we can discuss that in a decent manner here and I will post the correction to that. Other than that I am not sure what to do. This is just the feedback of what happened. I had to come to the forum when I ran out of options. The options they gave me, favored Cititrader only, i.e. adding more funds or self trading the so called VIP Managed Account.

A broker "trading for you" who then wants more funds to cover losses is generally a fast recipe for more losses.

I did inform Dave Johnson before starting to post, in an effort to get some resolution. However my posting here only triggered a series of negative posts against me from them/their affiliates, and then flooding the forums with my personal and account information.

Was this only in your thread here at the FPA, or was it also in other forums? Make certain to include as much documentation as possible about that in your complaints to regulators. Get screenshots of every incident of this. Showing that the company is involved in publicly posting your personal information, that adds a whole new dimension to your complaint to regulators.

As far as I can tell yes they flooded my threads at FPA with negative posts.
Also, I am still being threatened, which is getting on my nerves now. They are still asking me to resume trading on my account.

As far as I can tell yes they flooded my threads at FPA with negative posts.
Also, I am still being threatened, which is getting on my nerves now. They are still asking me to resume trading on my account.

Make sure to have a long chat with the CFTC and NFA about CitiTrader.

Thanks FPA for consolidating relevant information for everybody and your support for the victims. This site truly is the biggest and most effective traders/investors forum that I have come across so far.

Just want to share this link from FPA with reference to the CFTC filing charges against Binary Options Brokers.

CFTC adds to its complaint against Banc de Binary

Back